male sadist dom/brat tamer looking for a F sub/slave/brat and little

Fai...

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 1, 2020
Hello, I am from UAE. been into this lifestyle from almost 8-9 years now and I’ve had a few dynamics in past these years and I have trained a lot of subs on kik and irl and rn just looking for a sub or slave to train or maybe talk about the lifestyle and stuff my kinks are rope play, wax play, edge play, breath play, degradation, body writing, bondage and I also love to give punishments. If you are interested and maybe wanna talk, we can talk on here or on kik my kik is @sanswans101 feel free to text me

Last edited:
Reactions: Daddy’s_girl:)

Luna

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 9, 2022
Hello, I am from Dubai been into this lifestyle from almost 5 years now and I’ve had a few dynamics in past these years and I have trained a lot of subs on kik and irl and rn just looking for a sub or slave to train or maybe talk about the lifestyle and stuff my kinks are rope play, wax play, edge play, breath play, degradation, body writing, bondage and I also love to give punishments. If you are interested and maybe wanna talk, we can talk on here or on kik my kik is @faizank197 feel free to text me
I'm interested

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I'm interested

here's some pointers for someone who's fairly new to the site to watch for....

lots of guys are here for an easy fap session so be cautious here are some red flags to clue you in:
-immediate friend requests with no convo or detailed messages.
-demanding you submit to them
-requesting or demanding pics
-automatically assuming you're under their ownership and treating you as such
-demanding titles they haven’t earned
-requesting personal info
-those not willing to put time in to getting to know you,
most are just seeking a naive girl they hope to scoop up use and discard.
youll be able to see patterns as your inbox floods. the ignore button will be your best friend

You always have the right to say no. Regardless of your role or gender. You owe no one here anything ever.

New Personals