Male Seeking

helpfultechslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 16, 2018
Hello all, my name is Andrew some people call me Andy. I am 31 years old. I work from home as a web developer mostly now, but I am also a computer technician as well. I am looking for people to chat to as well as looking to make friends and do things for.

I am also married, my wife knows that I like this stuff but she doesn't and she is very vanilla, she will not do anything unless she wants to so don't ask. My wife has allowed me to share some pictures, but only those pictures. She will not take any more pictures or do requests unless she chooses to do so.

I enjoy cbt, name calling, teamviewer control, wallpaper on my computer controlled and lots more. I was bullied throughout my school life, and it really didn't bother me. I am willing to write, build websites for people, do tasks online and or offline. But online when I am able to since I work from home. I also like the idea of being told what to watch or read. I also have an XBox 360 and an android tablet that I can install applications and games on including a new cell phone. I am open to your suggestions.

Please feel free to contact me.

Featured Threads

New Personals