Sub Man 4 Dom Women Male sub for long-term/session use

Der9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 26, 2018
Hello.

I am a 25 y.o. male sub from Russia. My body parameters are 187 cm, 87kg. I am white, uncut and have a rather hairy body, average build.

I am looking for a dominant female to have online video sessions (you may only use voice) and to chat about various not necessarily kink-related topics.

I am not looking for a 24/7 type of relationship as my work schedule doesn't allow it.

I have a special room for play with some red light which is not really bright, but for a moment I can't solve this problem. However, you will see the details you want.

The full list of my limits: permanent and long-term (more than a week) damage to my body and belongings, blood and piercing, illegal acts and tasks that may affect my social status/ including people I know (online/hidden public only), urethral insertions, crossdressing (no place to hide female clothes), anything too messy, swallowing unhealthy amounts of body liquids (scat is quite extreme and not really explored for me, but I will do it if you enjoy), insects and animals.

Of course, it's up to you to choose what kinks the sessions should involve, but my main ones are spanking/belting, nipple play, cbt, cum play and anal.

The preferable ways of communication are Kik and Skype.

So, if you are interested, contact me for the further information via Kik: esistziemlichkalt

Featured Threads

New Personals