Male sub looking for male or female dom (Kik)

Spicycurry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 18, 2017
Hello all! I am a 23 year old male slave looking for a Dominant: male or female is acceptable. I would say that I not new to the scene, but I would classify myself as a beginner/intermediate. I have done a few one offs with a couple doms but that is about it. I am looking to explore a deeper relationship with a dom. This means I am looking for something more long term.

I am looking for daily tasks, hopefully expanding my likes and exploring new kinks.

I am also tired of people messaging me and being so rude off the start. I understand you are trying to be a dominant, but when you first message me don’t be so degrading. I am not your slave yet .

My limits include blood, family, piercing, permanent, bodily harm, scat, you know, the usual stuff.

I stopped putting likes because I want to explore and each Dom has their own set of likes so I like to play off of their likes. If I haven’t done something, I will try it. This is all about being a learning experience and there’s no point into not trying something. With this, I am open to trying new kinks as they might be enjoyable.

Toys that I have: Dildo, Buttplugs of various sizes, chastity cage, various household objects

Thank you for reading my post. I know it's short, and I'm sorry for that. Please contact me if you have any questions! My Kik is submissive_slave2

Spicycurry

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Jan 18, 2017
Since kik isn't working please message me here directly. I will shoot you a message. I am unable to see incoming messages.

Featured Threads

New Personals