Married dynamic advice

Sprinkles

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Sep 8, 2021
Hey everyone,

I am a Daddy Dom married to a middle/brat with some emotional trauma that makes our marriage and our dynamic difficult sometimes.

I am looking for likeminded people who I can present ideas or issues to that can help me think about things in a different light or give me other solutions.

Thank you

Bluesub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 10, 2020
Hi I’m a little and a middle, so a baby and a brat/slut. I’m not married to my Dom, but he is a Daddy and a Sir. So we have multiple personalities 🤣
I have huge trauma, while my Dom dose not and definitely we have different attachments styles he is secure ,while I am preoccupied anxious and Sometimes avoidant.
I’m insecure and overtly act out if I’m not happy, my feelings overwhelm me and don’t get my needs met.
I am working with a therapist as well, and at the moment we are looking at father issues and abandonment. Trauma can trigger you and makes you act out in various ways that are counter to a healthy relationship. Sometimes littles and middles love to play out their trauma with their Daddy, so this time there is a different outcome. That you will stay, love us anyway, hang in there be there, even when we push you away and act in unlovable ways. We are testing you.

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals