Master Kik looking for MALE Kik Slaves Longterm and preferably with few or no limits.

Dougmaster Longterm

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 18, 2019
I am in search of MALE Kik Slaves who are willing to obey me and send me Pics and Videos of my Tasks with Face whenever I order.
I want a Long Term Slave, that is willing to serve every day, or at least weekly, if you are the one that is always busy and Off Line so better not even call me.
Let me know your Limits, but Pics and Videos with Face, are necessary. It's the only thing I demand.
If you want to be blackmailed, let me know at the beginning, and tell me information about you.

Bonus points:

Public Dares

Gunge/Messy Food

I don't care for age since it is +18!!!

I have no preference over body type, Slim, Fat, Athletic none of this matters if you're a good slave to me.

OBS: I Don't use Teamvewer, Sorry!

Last edited:
Reactions: faggotsteve

Dougmaster Longterm

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 18, 2019
The slave wants to be Blackmailed, be SERIOUS about it! If you think that you can regret and run away in fear, Blocking or Deleting account and disappearing, do not make me WASTE MY TIME.

faggotsteve

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 22, 2019
I am in search of MALE Kik Slaves who are willing to obey me and send me Pics and Videos of my Tasks with Face whenever I order.
I want a Long Term Slave, that is willing to serve every day, or at least weekly, if you are the one that is always busy and Off Line so better not even call me.
Let me know your Limits, but Pics and Videos with Face, are necessary. It's the only thing I demand.
If you want to be blackmailed, let me know at the beginning, and tell me information about you.

Bonus points:

Public Dares

Gunge/Messy Food

I don't care for age since it is +18!!!

I have no preference over body type, Slim, Fat, Athletic none of this matters if you're a good slave to me.

Fully submissive slave here master, looking to be controlled, and blackmailed if required, access to my pc is possible via teamviewer to gather pics and information.

faggotsteve

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 22, 2019
Fully submissive slave here master, looking to be controlled, and blackmailed if required, access to my pc is possible via teamviewer to gather pics and information.

Reactions: Dougmaster Longterm

Kinky6978

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 23, 2019
My kik is cabryan0343
I love piss anal cross dress and lots more and up for new stuff

Mogark

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual