Master looking for a slave, or a sub to have some occasional play.

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe
Kinks
Orgasm control, pain, hidden public, chemical play, enema, medical play

Layne

Verified
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2022
Hello everyone, my name is Simone and I'm a 24 years old Italian guy. I am a sadistic and possessive master, and I'm here looking for a (female only) slave with whom to have an ideally medium to long relationship, but since I am also currently accepting someone to simply play with a bit, I simply ask you to specify right away if you simply want to have a casual/occasional relationship or would be interested in becoming my slave.

What I am looking for is a girl who can satisfy my curiosity and sadism. I started doming for girls online when I was about 17 years old and have had some in person bdsm experience (not much), but all my experience is from online relationships I have had ranging from assigning simple tasks/punishments to relationships where the longest was more than a year and a half. My main kinks are: complete control of your sex life (edging/denial/permission to cum/etc.), control outside of the sexual sphere (within your limits), hidden public, chemical play, anal, pain (in general, I like there to be some pain because it puts that extra edge on anything), enemas and medical play.
Things I don't do are: knife/blood play (I might like this actually, but I don't have enough experience to do it), nothing to do with family, scat, nothing permanent and blackmail. Furthermore I am completely monogamous, when I find my slave all my attentions are directed to her and I'm not the type of person who manages several slaves at the same time, because I have tried and I'm not able to dedicate to each one the attention and dedication I want to put into it. If it's just occasional things and where I perceive little interest from the sub, I have no problem having more relationships of this type.
Given my age I am looking for someone who is in a similar range, so I would say something between 18 and 35.

These are my wants and we can say what I would like ideally, but of course I am willing to compromise based on your like/dislike, but one thing I want to emphasize is that I am looking for a sub who is curious to explore new things, because one thing that kills my libido is a sub who puts as hard limit anything she doesn't like, doing only what she likes outside of the rare times where she agrees to do it because she is being punished. From my point of view it's boring, I don't want to criticize those who do this but it's simply not for me, which is another reason why I prefer you at least a little masochistic, so you are also more driven to explore something new :) (regarding this I have never found anyone with whom to fully explore my sadistic side and I don't know exactly how far it can go, so the more masochistic you are the better).

I want to say one last word regarding the fake profiles aspect: I am fucking sick of dealing with people who demand that they be believed to be really girls (many of the times REALLY nice girls) based on the fact that they have written that they are females in their bio, or because they send a picture of a girl clearly taken from the internet, do we all look retarded? There doesn't have to be a sexual photo exchange in the relationship (in fact most of the times I have enough of a report after doing a task or session), but I mandatorily require that at least in the beginning you prove to me that you are really a girl (not as the first thing, but sure after talking a while I will ask you) with things like a hand picture, a voice message, anything absolutely non-sexual that can prove that you are not a fake. Because if you really are a girl I don't see where the problem is in sending a picture of your hand (and this works because it's not that easy to find pictures online of a girl taking pictures of her own hand for no specific reason [difficult, but not impossible]). So know that if you decide to agree to anything with me you will be required to do this.

I know I was long-winded and probably I bored you with what I wrote so thank you if you made it this far, if I had to write a TL;DR it would be: I'm looking for someone serious, genuinely interested in doing something and not wasting my time with bullshit or responding to 2 messages and then disappearing forever.

daddyloveone

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 4, 2021
I liked that you put effort in writing such long stuff hope you find what you looking for.

Reactions: Layne

Featured Threads

New Personals