Master looking for FEMALE ONLY submissives, slaves, and pets

zerolightdark

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2018
Master looking for FEMALE ONLY submissives, slaves, and pets that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos are required but you will not have to show your face. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controlling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer. With your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself and if you are looking for a full time dom or a short term dom, and tell me if your going to block me.
Don't be scared to message me
kik- zerolightdark

cinthia_52

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 29, 2016
Canada west coast
Master looking for FEMALE ONLY submissives, slaves, and pets that want to get dominated. Pictures and videos are required but you will not have to show your face. Your limits will be respected but you must be willing to try new things. I can be kind and gentle, controlling or very controlling, degrading, and a lot more, which ever you prefer. With your first message tell me your age, where you live, your limits, and a picture of yourself and if you are looking for a full time dom or a short term dom, and tell me if your going to block me.
Don't be scared to message me
kik- zerolightdark
Hello,
52 F married, canada
I am looking for someone who is experienced in using screensharing or dice dare games for serious control r.p. Ideally that would involve your use of zoom or joinme, not just cyber chat. Looking for the long term. Real, so totally exposing me would be a matter of negotiation. I can't cam or voice but my trigger points are your control of my online life and my vulnerabilty because of that. My online time is usually a fter 11 pm Pacific so that has to work for you.
Thank you.
CinthiaNF 004.jpg

Reactions: The king

Featured Threads

New Personals