Master seeks female slave (any age, location ,must have kik)

Sexuality
Straight
Orientation
Dominant
Region
U.K. & Ireland
Kinks
please read description
Experience
12 years as a master

Crazyladuk

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 31, 2016
I'm a 37 yo master from the United Kingdom.

I am currently looking for a slave between the ages of 18 and 43 in any location around the world, UK is a bonus but not a must.

We will talk via Kik to begin with ( my kik is madandwilling26 ) with possible meeting in the future.

I am only looking for serious girls who are interested in becoming my slave, experienced and first timers are welcome, you will be trained in Semi public, full public /"accidentally" exposing, humiliation, giving up control (clothes, etc.), being groped and sex.

if you are willing to discuss what will happen and what will be wanted from you please send me a message on kik .

NOTE :- Please read my ad as i have people messaging me saying they are interested then saying they wont do public

Update:- Also must be willing to send pics and vids (with face )( NOTE :- dosnt have to be right away but will have to do it eventually ) , 2 reasons for this , 1 its so i know you are real and not some random pretending , 2 i see it unfair that random people can see you nude (public nudity ) but your own master cant

Featured Threads

New Personals