I fully respect each subs limits

UKMaster2000

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 27, 2020
Hi,
I am an experienced master based in the UK and I am looking for something a bit different. I want to recruit 2 new subs.
The subs must be aged between 18 and 25, and meet the following requirements :-

Able and willing to enter into a relationship which explores their kinks to the limit and they should be available on-line for at least one hour each day where they will discuss with their master the tasks which they have been given, report on how they performed on the days tasks and importantly they will discuss how they performed compared to their male/female counterpart. They will be expected to discuss not only their performance and how they might improve but also they will discuss how their counterpart can improve.Subs should have a good command of spoken and written English.

Tasks which the subs might be assigned include, but will not be limited to:-

extended edging
anal play
forced and denied orgasm
clothing control
humiliation
etc and so on.

Subs should be able to provide photographic and video evidence of the completion of each days tasks, Master reserves the right to use said photographic and video evidence in any way he sees fit.

In order to apply interested submissive should provide a written introduction, including a description of kinks, experience, limits etc and they will explain why Master should consider the subs.
The written introduction will be accompanied by a full face and shoulders photograph of the applicant holding a piece of paper on which is written the subs username.
Thank you for reading.

Reactions: Daddy’s_girl:)

Yuu69

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 17, 2021
Hi,
I am an experienced master based in the UK and I am looking for something a bit different. I want to recruit 2 new subs.

Able and willing to enter into a relationship which explores their kinks to the limit and they should be available on-line for at least one hour each day where they will discuss with their master the tasks which they have been given, report on how they performed on the days tasks and importantly they will discuss how they performed compared to their male/female counterpart. They will be expected to discuss not only their performance and how they might improve but also they will discuss how their counterpart can improve.Subs should have a good command of spoken and written English.

extended edging
anal play
forced and denied orgasm
clothing control
humiliation
etc and so on.

Subs should be able to provide photographic and video evidence of the completion of each days tasks, Master reserves the right to use said photographic and video evidence in any way he sees fit.

In order to apply interested submissive should provide a written introduction, including a description of kinks, experience, limits etc and they will explain why Master should consider the subs.
The written introduction will be accompanied by a full face and shoulders photograph of the applicant holding a piece of paper on which is written the subs username.
Thank you for reading.
Hello master, I want to serve and have 25 years, I have a little of experience with one master, I love obey of my master and I know that my English is not well but if you want I will happy to I become your slave

alweish

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2021
i think
Hi,

extended edging
anal play
forced and denied orgasm
clothing control
humiliation
etc and so on.

Thank you for reading.
i think i am really fit for the role please contact me once my master snap - kabirkhan8993
i am waiting for your response

Featured Threads

New Personals