littleboyblue

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 14, 2013
Master caught me playing with myself when I should have been studying for my math so now I’m in trouble.

He's has left me the expandable butt plug, vibrating cock ring, regular butt plug as well as lube and 4 math work sheets, he's told me to ask on here for punishment.

Please punish me master has asked that the punishment includes

Line writing

Use of plugs and toys as well as the tight underwear I have

Corner time

Public

Orgasm control

(he wrote my signature)

Anyone that posts a punishment I will send a thank you too, if I don’t master has said to send a mail to him with a harsh punishment and he will have me write an apology and if you think the apology isn’t good enough you can give another punishment and I’ll try again. (http://www.getdare.com/bbs/member.php?u=80647)

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
simple...here is the punishment:

wear the expandable butt plug and the cock ring. edge once. then, switch it on at medium and expand the plug as far as you can. sit in a corner so that you are in front of a window. if the window is a little high...improvise. start solving the worksheet. after the first worksheet, roll a die.
odd=edge thrice, then continue
even=switch up a mode on vibrator
next, do the second worksheet. you are not allowed to move from the corner for any reason. if you do, pm for punishment. after w/s 2, roll a die again.
1,3=edge thrice, then continue
2,6=vibe on full
4,5=expand plug
now is time for w/s #3. remember, if you fail to do anything, you will pm for punishment. roll die after w/s #3
1=do the longest problem in w/s#3 on your body
2=reroll
3=hump!
4=pegs on nips
5=spank each cheek 25 times.
6=drop the toilet seat on balls for 5 times
still willing to continue?
w/s#4.
you will finish the worksheet with the vibe on full and plug expanded. while solving, you will continuously blow the regular plug. no lubes. as you blow the plug, you will let the saliva drop down, on your body or the floor. when you do the w/s, you will switch off the vibe. remove the plug. lube it up with the saliva. whatever remains, use your undies to wipe it off. wear them for 2 days.

during the punishment, if your cum..punishment. you may stop the vibe, but everytime you stop the vibe, you will write 50 lines + earlier ones. meaning, if you stopped vibe three times and you daily write 100 line, you will write=
50+50+50+100=250 lines.
pm if you dont do or require punishment. ..oh and dont forget the thank you.. ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals