MASTERS and SUBS pt 2

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
Going futher into the subject there are now additional things that can be added.

In pt 1 i indicated that masters/doms manipulate subs into getting off and that same end result was also for masters/doms themselves.

SINCE EVERY PERSON IS DIFFERENT = DIFFERENT IMPLEMENTS & ELEMENTS WILL HAVE DIFFERENT AFFECTS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE.

This is vastly varied without rhyme or reason.

In fact = not only are people themselves varied but also = THE LEVEL & TOTAL EFFECT OF THE RESONSE IS ALSO INFINITELY VARIED.

This also has wild ranges. Only by experimental process can these be known and determined on an individual basis.

This can make for some mildly awkward moments to some horrific events like the time a new femdom wanted to anal pump me and for several terrifying moments (like 30 freaking minutes) she had a good 5 inches of my anus sucked into a penis pump cylinder WHILE NOT KNOWING HOW TO RELEASE THE SUCTION.

Omg. She totally went into full panic (trying to tug it off my ass - oh hell no) and next into anxiety mode chidding with herself and finally into flee the scene mode which thankfully i was able to prevent and talked her through and into FINDING DEVICE BUTTON AND PRESSING IT.

So we learned. It was a pain in the ass to get there = LITERALLY A PAIN AND MY ASS.

This is WHY I SPEAK UP. THERE ARE TOO MANY NUBIES AT THIS WHO NEVER READ MASTERS & JOHNSON, HAVE NO CLUE AS TO WHO SHERE HITE OR SUE JOHANSEN ARE, AND ARE CLUELESS BEYOND WORDS REGARDING THE KINSEYS and/or THE KINSEY INSTITUTE.

Education and hard knocks be damned somebody is going to get actually hurt while many willbe detered away from sex play altogether.

Personally i regard either of those within the crimes against humanity category.

But i was talking about differences and the #1 in that category = PAIN vs PLEASURE.

Oh this is NO simple matter. Even the levels of either are beyond measure to individuals.

Maybe the heart & soul however comes via = FOR SOME PAIN IS PLEASURE while for others = PLEASURE IS PAINFUL.

No rhyme ir reason there which could be horrific if not for ALL THE FUN & GAMES WE HAVE IMAGINED AND CREATED TO EXPLORE THESE.

Even more you will discover = PAIN vs PLEASURE HAS LITTLE TO DO WITH = ACT/s INVOLVED, THE DEVICES/IMPLEMENTS INVOLVED , THE SEX PLAY GENRES INVOLVED , OR THE FORM/s BEING PRACTICALLY APPLIED AT THE SOURCE/s.

This then becomes an exploration into ones inner being = mind, body, and soul realized.

This all again is wildly varied among us.

I have seen guys explode semen shots while a femdom punched their balls. I have seen others fall to the floor crying and then whimering for an hour over an acidental slip that hit them there. WHY?

Nobody knows why but i can offer = WHAT.

PAIN vs PLEASURE ARE SOLELY THINGS OF THE MIND/ OUR MINDS. THE BODY IS ONLY A CHANNEL.

Think about that.

This is why true dominatrix & dungeon masters employ devious gems like SENSUAL DEPRIVATION, DENIAL, RUINED ORGASMS.

SOUND PLAYS WELL INTO THIS FRAY.

Imagine you are naked and fastened with your back to a cold stone wall. Hands up and feet apart in classic MASTERS X POSITION.

You are blindfolded. You are forced to wait which is disturbing to you because there are NO CLOCKS OR MEASUREMENTS OF TIME. This means 10 minutes to your troubled mind could feel like an hour.

Suddenly a creaking door. A closing clasp echoeing down a sterile hall.

Boot steps. The perceived warmth source near your person. THEN SUDDENLY THE CRISP CLEAR CRACKING OF A BULLS WHIP WITHIN A FEW FEET OF YOUR PERSON.

What do you do?

YELL OUT, GASP, GRIMACE, JERK, SPASM, LEAP OUT OF YOUR SKIN, HAVE YOUR HEART RATE SURGE LIKE MARIO ANDRETTIS FORMULA 1 RACER AT THE INDY 500....

ALL AT THE EXACT SAME TIME SIMULTANEOUSLY.

And completely INVOLUNTARILY.

IN FACT YOU HAVE LOST CONTROL.

I have seen people in these scenarios pee themselves. Others go into orgasmic comatose states. A few even vacated their bowels. ALL WITH NO CONTROL.

NONE OF THAT IS ABOUT YOUR BODY NOR WAS IT EVER ABOUT THE BODIES OF THE PEOPLE I DESCRIBED. INSTEAD IT WAS ALWAYS AND ONLY A STATE WITHIN THEIR/YOUR MIND.

CONSIDER = AN ORGASM ITSELF IS ONLY A STATE OF MIND. THE BODY IS ONLY A CHANNEL.

Chew on that.

Then continue on to pt 3.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals