MASTERS and SUBS pt1

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
I recently have run across several posts involving subs questioning a dom or master.

The basis for the questions may have had some legitimacy, however now begs the issue of were these crossing a line.

Yes there are lines. Seen/conscious & unseen/subconscious.

For some these mean little. For purists these mean = EVERYTHING.

So now = which of these and/or where are YOU.

In writing here i have attempted to educate, inform, inspire & AROUSE within the deeper places of the imagination and inner being.

Now i am taking this up a notch via this basic tutorial on masters and subs.

Lets now begin with the item i opened with = QUESTIONING ANY MASTER.

Now asking to learn/seek knowledge is fine. In fact its part of life = sexual and otherwise.

That said - there are these very real lines of definition and are not to be crossed.

In the cases of questions it must be defined = IS THE QUESTION IN REGARDS TO LEARNING ABOUT A SEXUAL ITEM/EVENT/PRACTICE.....

OR

IS IT AN ACT OF REAL DEFIANCE THAT QUESTIONS THE MASTER THEMSELVES?

I responded to 1 of these and was told = they just wanted to know WHY their master did this.

One side of that says - hey thats in bounds. But that is twisting things a bit because =

IN A MASTER SUB ARRANGEMENT IT DOESNT MATTER WHY FROM A SUBS PERSPECTIVE.

Subs are NEVER to wonder why. This is because true master sub arrangements are cut and dry.

Now for educational purposes i will say = MASTERS AND DOMS EXPERIMENT.

THIS IS FOR SEVERAL REASONS.

We do this to discover and explore new elements.

We do this to test the results & reactions good and bad to subs as well as those same as to what they are to ourselves.

In reality being a dom/dominatrix/master is about insanely manipulating another person to getting off/orgasming/climaxing when and how we will & desire.

But the other side of this is = we as doms/ masters/dominatrixes are also seeking the dark stimulations THAT INSANELY MANIPULATE US INTO GETTING OFF/ ORGASMING/CLIMAXING WHENEVER & HOWEVER POSSIBLE.

In such pursuits = an endless exploration based off people, devices, sex play genres , and scenarios is undertaken.

People are varied to an expodential array of differences and THIS REQUIRES LEARNING YOUR SUB TO AN ALMOST EXTREME LEVEL IN ORDER TO KNOW =

WHAT ARE THAT PERSONS BUTTONS GOOD AND BAD + HOW/WHEN/WHERE/WHY/ & FREQUENCY TO PUSH THOSE BUTTONS SEXUALLY SPEAKING.

NOTE: at the core root of ALL MASTER/DOM/DOMINATRIX SUBMISSION IS 1 SINGLE THING = LOSS OF ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ORGASMING.

This cannot be under emphasized. Historically the religio driven culture we have ancestrally endured has placed a very devious and unrelenting stigma upon orgasms.

Orgasms are evil, wicked, sinful, and are of The Devil.

This never takes into account why we as original divine creations in The Garden of Eden were purposely DESIGNED AS FULLY SEXUAL CREATURES NO NO SENSE OF SEXUAL SHAME.

CERTAINLY GOD CREATED MANKIND WITH ORGASMIC ABILITY BUILT IN. THIS COULD CERTAINLY EXPLAIN THE PSUEDO RELIGIOUS EXPERIENCE MANY HAVE VIA REALLY GOOD SEX.

Nuff said.

However, although the God & Father of creation saw this as a gift to mankind - the gods and fathers of this world did not/ do not.

Consider =

As recently as the early 1900s- severe male chastity devices were placed upon teen boys at bedtime with inward pointing spikes to make any form or erection tormentingly painful and therefore ended nocturnal emissions aka wet dreams.

Established clerical bodies endorsed these crimes against humanity.

These things were NOT OF GOD, but rather of demons masquerading as men.

I think we all know this.

Similar devices were developed for females but none of those nearly as effective as THE PYSCHO STIGMA INGRAINED INTO ALL FEMALE PSYCHOLOGY that has stigmatised and shamed females into being relegated into a perpetual 2nd non sexual class of existence which is = ANOTHER CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

These things are so deeply engrained into us that having orgasms is internally regarded as cardinal sin within our own mentality.

This however can and is bypassed when we are placed into any situation where = WE DID NOT ACTUALLY DO THIS OURSELVES - BUT INSTEAD SOME ONE ELSE DID THIS TO US.

We may or may not have sought it, enjoyed it, or desired it. None of that matters because = IT STILL OFFERED RELEASE BOTH SEXUALLY AND PYSCHOLOGICALLY.

That alone is the core root of all master and sub sex play.

Now that you know this....thr next part will go further.

Featured Threads

New Personals