StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA
A MATTER OF MIND

Regardless of your choice/preference/selection between/of = master, sub, switch = ALL OF THESE ARE MINDSETS. THE BODYNIS ONLY A CHANNEL.

Knowing this is important because not knowing it can br dangerous.

The ER's have stories. Please dont go there. At least out of ignorant disregard for THE LINES.

Again = there are lines established and ages old between what is = MASTER & SUB.

In practical form this can and should involve HARD LIMITS.

This cannot be stressed enough although many expressed hard limit items stem from stigmas, phobias, and nonsense. That aside, most have roots towards things that are UNSANITARY aka SCAT, or permanantly life altering like scars and disfigurements.

Please avoid those.

Note: psychological or emotional scars & disfigurements may dwarf any physical ones in actuality. Avoid all as a respect and general practice.

Now i want you to consider the following:

MINDSETS AND PSYCHOLOGIES ARE ALL THAT HUMAN SEXUALITY IS. THERE ARE NO MALE OR FEMALE SEX PARTS - JUST SEX PARTS ONLY. ALL SEX PARTS ARE THEREFORE HUMANLY SEXY TO US AS HUMAN SEXUAL BEINGS.

I know this is a bombshell and religio fanatics will cringe scream and manifest demons.

Nonetheless it is entirely true as a statement and conclusion.

Another notion to add albeit controvetsial = IN A SEX PLAY SESSION WHO GETS OFF MORE THE SUB OR THE MASTER?

There is no answer. It can be any result or any combined result. Thr truth is subs decide to be subs for orgasmic reasons and doms/masters decide to be those for orgasmic reasons.

This also applies to switches.

I know femdoms who have to take session breaks because their panties get super soaked. Sometimes they change into fresh ones. Sometimes they go to a side room and masterbate. Sometimes they remove those and place them against thr face, nose, or in the mouth of a sub.

Again this goes back to = sight, smell, and taste.

TAKING A POSITION

Psychologically speaking, a master sub arrangement outside of established hard limits are cut & dry.

A person was asking WHY their master selected to do a certain thing but the reality was/is = AS AN ACTUAL SUB IT DOESNT MATTER WHY AS FAR AS YOU ARE CONCERNED.

EVERYTHING ONLY MATTERS YO THE DOM/MASTER AND ONLY THEY NEED KNOW WHY.

Experimentations as covered in pt 1 are paramount here.

A subs =COMFORT/s, DISCOMFORT/s, AWKWARNESS, EXPOSURE, HELPLESNESS, HUMILIATION, OR PHYSICAL STATE ARE ALL AND ONLY IN THE CONTROL AND POSESSION OF THE DOM AND/ MASTER.

Nothing more can really be said. As a sub you fully consign your phsyical, sexual, mental, and sometimes spiritual being over to s master dominant person and/or figure.

End of story.

I had a sub whine to me once that with their current master they NEVER ORGASMED.

However, upon futher investigation i discovered the master was orgasming 5-7 times every day.

IN ANY MASTER SUB ARRANGEMENT ALL ORGASMS BELONG TO THE MASTER = YOURS, HIS/HERS, AND THOSE COMBINED.

This is how it is. If uou dont care for that = BECOME A DOM, A MASTER, OR A SWITCH.

I have known so many who stumbled around trying to sort this out then one day it dawned on them = I'M A SWITCH!

I am not name calling by any means and this for good reasons = i was one of those.

I fully grasp both sides to the point only officially being a switch makes even a stab at covering it.

It also makes me a very dark and disturbing master because in sub mode i personally delved into all sorts of secret places and hidden recesses within my own being via = FANTASY/s & IMAGINATIONS.

That left me in knowledge of ALL THE BUTTONS to which i am a master of those.

This has allowed me to super manipulate and even at times demonstrate devices and practices with extreme fullness and complete orgasmic results.

Now as far as being a switch, i remind you = BEING SWITCH IS A MINDSET. THE BODY IS ONLY A CHANNEL.

This slso means those lines explained before still fully do apply only they may vary in application based upon the sub/ master side of them you are on.

These lines are age old and fully address male, female, & transgender sides of things.

So now i conclude.

It was a basic tutorial to establish some real and conscious lines.

At the end of te day remember these =

Its ALL sex play

Try everything

Do everything

Be everything

Help others in all of these

And then you can make real decisions as to who/what/when/why/ & how you are as a realised practicing sexual being.

Featured Threads

New Personals