elwingxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2022
hi, i’m elwing and i wanted to share something i just did.
I have a crush and, now, while listening to his voice on snapchat i automatically get aroused and masturbate a lot over his voice. I often think about some sex scenes between him and me, even some things he actually said to me (like « your tits and ass are huge i want them for myself » « i love you » and some things like that), and it’s getting me more excited to the point i just throw anything inside my pussy and even orgasm… is it love or just excitment over his looking/voice ? And will he be happy if i told him i often do this thing while thinking about him? Thank you

Merlin

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Staff member
Jan 9, 2008
Germany
Is it love? Hard to say, my guess is no but only you can know. All you said here at least sounds like just being horny
Will he be happy? Don't know him, I don't know what kind of person he is.
Lets maybe start with a person that you can talk about ... you
What is your goal? What would you want from him? Did he show interest in that in any way? Do you want to just fuck him? get his GF? marry him?
From that it is maybe a bit easier to look into what you could do to see if he shares that interest

elwingxxx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 14, 2022
Is it love? Hard to say, my guess is no but only you can know. All you said here at least sounds like just being horny
Will he be happy? Don't know him, I don't know what kind of person he is.
Lets maybe start with a person that you can talk about ... you
What is your goal? What would you want from him? Did he show interest in that in any way? Do you want to just fuck him? get his GF? marry him?
From that it is maybe a bit easier to look into what you could do to see if he shares that interest
Thank you sm

I think i want to go further with him even if there’s quite a big distance between us (he’s studying in romania and im in france). What i want from him ? Maybe him paying more attention to me, since i feel like he’s kind of distant.
I try to find a way to tell him that he’s the first one i ever touched myself off. I never been like that. I always enjoyed sex but thats it. I never fantasizes over some ex or sex partner. He’s the first one and just thinking about him makes me horny

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Just try to establish a date in between. In France or Romania, depending on each other's time.
Long distance relations fade in time unless burned with a date.

I broke up on our date after an year I met my long distance love again. But I was a teenager, no future:)

pilrx

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 6, 2022
You think about him because he is out of reach and sometimes out of touch. Perhaps he isn't real enough so that you can project your imaginations on him, and perhaps he is real enough to provide the basic framework to embody your desires. In my case, when you meet them more often, that fantasy sometimes fades away as you start to see how painfully human they are. However, if there's an opportunity for yous to meet more regularly and that feeling doesn't go away then I give you my sincerest congratulations.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Men love girls that make the first step. Just find a way to invite him to dinner or a movie. Do you travel?
See his reaction when you invite him. His reaction can also be the opposite, just learn it. You will find out yourself if he likes you. Don't be ashamed if he might refuse, you would just get your answer. Just try to push your relation further.

Featured Threads

New Personals