Female Chastity Me and my girlfriend can't take off her chastity belt

Mich098

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 26, 2020
Hello there! Firstly I want to apologize for my English, i am living in Russia and have no practise. So, i have found this forum yesterday, and cheked a lot if posts here. As for me i feel really shocked so many girls are forced to wear a chastity belt and i really hope some of you just kidding. And i want to ask for a piece of advice. So, our story started in 2015 when we firstly met(she was 15). I leave the city and was spending my summer holidays in the village for 3 months. Here i met some friends and my girl. Her name is Rita. We became really good friends firstly and later started our relations. Firstly we were just kissing not more. When it was about 2 weeks me to return to the city she started hind me that she want to have sex with me. Then, we made a deal about the day we will do it. So she came to me and firstly i was happy. We started put off our clothes but when it comes to her skirt i realised she looks very unhappy. I asked her like "do you really want it?" With this words she screamed "i can't" and torn the skirt off. And i saw her pants and a kinda metal thing under it. Firstly i didn't understood what the damn is that thing. I take off her pants and there was a thing we all talking here about. A chastity belt. Before that moment i have never heard and see this thing and i didnt even know smth like that is exist. Then i got a little angry, i was sure she just kidding me or smth like that. So then i said like "okay can you take it off?" She said "no" I asked who put it on her? She said "my grandmother". She said she is living with her grandmother and mother. And when she was 14 her grandmother put it on her to prevent masturbation and sexual acts in future. When she was at home she was wearing wery old chastity belt made of leather. It had a hole on the ass so she take if off only when she was need to shave (she was looked when she did it). She weared it in schiool too, because it was quite little and it would be almost invisible if to put on a big pants above.
But when she was going somewhere else her grandmother always put on a steel chastity belt on her. And Rita was said the would be unbelted only when her grandmother find a suitable husband to her. So, after telling all that she asked me to pring some tools, break the belt and fuck her, and as so she would not be a virgin anymore her grandmother will not belt her again because there would not be any meaning of that. So we went to my shed and I started trying to break the belt. I tried pliers, bolt cutter and hacksaw, but it doesnt helped. It was only scretching the belt for a little bit.(The locks was inside in the belt, like the door locks). So, then she started crying, i calm her down and said we can go to my neighbour who had a grinder tool, but she refused and said she dont want to let somebony know. So then we tried some anl attempts but failed it. And finally whe went back home where she was punished when granny saw scretches on the belt.
So all the next times we were just kissing and she was doing me bj sometimes. Ans she said like lets wail until you learn how to use grinder tool. So then i was taked to a military service for a year and such a lucky here i was a helper in a garage so i leanden how to cut metal with grinder.
This year i returned in december, bought a tool and went to Rita. And it might be unbelievable but grinder didnt handle with this belt too. We was schocked and after a day I convinced Rita to escape with me in the city and go to a workshop where she will be helped. So we did it. She moved to me. But thet it is a nightmare started. Started from december, we went arount all the workshops in my city but they cant help us. They said this belt is made of a special steel, like the steel for safes. And beeing on a human it can't be breaked cuz it will hurt her if they will use gas cutter. So then we tried different vibrators, pills, hot water, we still trying to do an
l and ect to make her feel
good but all this does not help. She started getting crazy, sleeps bad at nights,always wanted to have sex and thinking only about it as i see. Nearest times we are planning to visit sexologist.
So PLEASE, I would really appreciate any piece of advice what can we do next, maybe there are some more ways to take it off safely and help her. She is really beautiful also and i cant stand a fact we can do nothing against just a piece of metal, which her stupid grandmother put on her, she is already 20 and still can't posess her private part, its so unfair. Have just everybody faced with the real life chastitt belts like me? PLEASE HELP US!
I have already posted this on another forum but there i was given no advice and the majority of users saied her granny is doing everything properly.

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
The only thing that comes to mind is finding a skilled locksmith who has the tools and skills to pick the lock. The other option is if the manufacturer of the belt is known, perhaps you can purchase a key from them. Good luck!

depp

sysop
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Staff member
Nov 20, 2007
It's hard to say what to do without a model number or photo but bolt cutters are cheap and will take care of basically anything.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This reads like a kinky fantasy novel at times. So ill give you the benefit of the doubt here. I have done metal work for years there is no way the thin metal that would be used on a chastity belt regardless of material cant be cut with a grinder and a cutting wheel. Might be a slow process but it will cut it. Obviously put a guard of some sort between her skin and the metal for safety.
Also it has to be adjustable some how to account for growth which means some sort of non metallic part of that restraint is easily cut. Even if you have to use the emergency type scissors.
All else fails report to the law enforcement depending on your countries regulations and have the grandmother forced to remove it.
Even possibly go to hospital saying key was lost and need it removed, there isnt much you can bring them that they havent seen before.

Featured Threads

New Personals