Meeting a girl about my foot fetish

Dirtlicker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2021
In the past trying out dsting websites and stuff i somehow came across a girl that was into dominating and i told her some of my fetishes (feet, humiliation and more) and when we finally met i picked her up in my car, we decided to get food at mcdonalds, so i bought her food, she then had me park right beside the drive through and she tols me to put all the windows down, when i did she layed to the side, put her feet up on the dash facing me and made me suck her feet while she ate her food. Lots of people saw im sure, then on the way back to drop her off she told me to pull into another parking lot (less people) and made me drop my pants, get on my knees in the dirt and rocks, ans she kicked me in the nuts very hard, i got to kiss her ass after, i had to drive the rest of the way with no pants

Reactions: subbysecret

Dirtlicker

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 15, 2021
I hope you got a second date?
I did! I eventually messed everything up but for awhile i had such an amazing thing going. For awhile it was probably once a week i would pick her up, take her out for food, and either worship her feet or endure ballbusting while she ate

New Personals