DoctorDib

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 5, 2016
Hi Everyone,

I will keep this short, I am an owner of the metal cap chastity, metal plate chastity and the HT Nub V3, however, there is always an issue with them (main issue is hygiene and peeing)...

I am now on the market again for a micro chastity, does anyone have any suggestions / recommendations?

The current cages I am looking at are:

1663615843196.png1663615892342.png1663615981991.png

Thanks in advance!

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I will need to know what function you desire the new device to perform. If you want to use it as a chastity device to prevent sdxual climax I can't reccomend any of them. They are all ball trap devices. While they will remain attached to your scrotum you will still be able to extract your penis and mastubate to climax. Those with urethral inserts make reinsertion difficult. It us still possible.
If you intend the new device for decoration or costume play I find the one on the right to be more appealing. They provide extra tubing. The length shown may introduce bacteria into your bladder. So cut it much shorter. Urinary Tract Infections (UTI) are not pleasant.
If you intend cock torture I'd reccomend the middle on. It appears to have I middle ring with protrusions. They may call them spikes. But I doubt that they are very sharp. They may provide the variety you would like to experience should you try to have an erection.
This is a device I can reccomend. It is easily cleaned while wearing it. It allows for erections while preventing stimulation to climax. So it can be warn continously for protracted lengths of time. I have warn one continuously for 142 days.

2019_07_31__84994851.jpg

Happy Trails

DoctorDib

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 5, 2016
Tbh, not really sure the main reason for wearing one, maybe preventing erections seems the most appealing to me. The one you recommended looks good but I don't think I am yet ready for a P.A. or ever will be, haha.

The main goal is to just find a low key, easy to clean and easy to pee cage, I never really get the urge to pull out... then again no device is secure (except for P.A. devices).

Perhaps I'll stick with my HT Nub for now and see what else I can find online.

Thanks again for your views.

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
You hardly ever desire to pull out. So you really don't need a lock. You just need some token that carries the vision.
Are you handy with crafts? I have an idea fir you that will give you a one of a kind experience.

DoctorDib

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 5, 2016
I'm not too bad although I'm not good either but you're sparked some interest, what have you got in mind?

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
Go to the hardware store. Get some plastic plumbing about the diameter of your flacid penis. Cut off the end at an angle to match the angle that the head of your penis makes with the shaft. Cut the pipe straight across about 30-40mm on the top side. Sand the edges smooth. Wear it on your penis. You can use a buffer to make the edges very smooth once you get the length and diameter right.

You ought to have plenty of leftover. So you can experiment with the length. My hardware store sells low price plastic pipe in around around 500mm lengths at various diameters at a low cost. So you can experiment with diameter.

This chastity tube is made just for you. You don't have a problem removing it when it is not to be removed. So you don't need to have a base ring or a lock. Just wear it like you would a ring on your finger. Just remove it for cleaning.

Once you have made several versions. You can speed cleaning. Remove the tube. Quickly wash yourself and put on another tube. You can clean the old tube at your leisure. Even use your dish or clothes washer.

If you get the diameter just right it may stay on during intercourse. Your erection should hold it in place. It will shield you from stimulation leading to climax. So you can make love with your partner as long as you desire. Another good point, your partner will feel you extra hard.

I made such a tube for myself decades ago when I was in a make my own chastity device phase. So in much of the above I speak from experience.

Happy Trails

Tinycockkev

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 20, 2022
My wife got a really small one for me on Amazon. I still can’t fill it all the way but it’s very secure and doesn’t come off. She says it’s pathetic I can’t even fill a micro cage and laughs

Attachments

• 3FD81229-8CC0-4AFA-8C4C-5D98FA9C22C2.jpeg
    3FD81229-8CC0-4AFA-8C4C-5D98FA9C22C2.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 0C92A7D1-A76F-4A3D-8C09-4EAA64EAFDE0.jpeg
    0C92A7D1-A76F-4A3D-8C09-4EAA64EAFDE0.jpeg
    95.5 KB · Views: 12

Dave47630

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 3, 2017
Newburgh, indiana
I expect that you are as glad as I am that she is so amused.
I expect that you can pull you penis out of this device, do something nasty, and reinsert. So I recommend you switch to a Prince Albert chastity.

Featured Threads

New Personals