Mild humiliation that I know he hates

CruelDomme Ava

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 26, 2022
I love making him do humiliating and embarrassing things for my entertainment. My favorite rather mild humiliating tasks I like really make him turn red.

Usually, it will start with us having some sort of activity or social gathering to attend. Once I took control of him, I locked him in chastity and got rid of his boxers. They were replaced with bras and panties, which he has to buy in person. So he is already worried people will notice when we are in public.

When I get the urge, I give him a big, bulky pad and a tampon. His face always says “please don’t make me do this.” He then goes to the bathroom and utilizes the products I have given him. When he gets back to me, I always check, as discreetly as I can of course. It makes me laugh so hard as we’re walking and I can hear the pad rustling around.

Another thing I really love is making him take the worn panties from our friends. He used to have a big panty fetish so I’ll tell him to get a new pair when we go to friends houses. They have to be really ripe with a good scent though. This way I can make him smell them while reminding him this is the closest he will get to a vagina again.

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
Again the same Icelandic Mistress that introduced me to forced Bi..introduced me to used tampon and her pee worship.
I do admit I'm discussing a pro Mistress....

Reactions: RocketgirlSub24

smallmansmall

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 11, 2022
I love making him do humiliating and embarrassing things for my entertainment. My favorite rather mild humiliating tasks I like really make him turn red.

Usually, it will start with us having some sort of activity or social gathering to attend. Once I took control of him, I locked him in chastity and got rid of his boxers. They were replaced with bras and panties, which he has to buy in person. So he is already worried people will notice when we are in public.

When I get the urge, I give him a big, bulky pad and a tampon. His face always says “please don’t make me do this.” He then goes to the bathroom and utilizes the products I have given him. When he gets back to me, I always check, as discreetly as I can of course. It makes me laugh so hard as we’re walking and I can hear the pad rustling around.

Another thing I really love is making him take the worn panties from our friends. He used to have a big panty fetish so I’ll tell him to get a new pair when we go to friends houses. They have to be really ripe with a good scent though. This way I can make him smell them while reminding him this is the closest he will get to a vagina again.
Sounds thrilling!

Reactions: RocketgirlSub24

Featured Threads

New Personals