Minnaguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 29, 2013
20 year old dominant male seeking a submissive female of any age

Hello,
I am an American guy looking for a European submissive girl. I have always loves the many accents of Europe, and am actively seeking an online sub. I am 20, very fit and athletic. I am a personal trainer, massage therapist and a student. I am very strict, love having control. I am looking for someone who I can rely on, who will not flake out on me. I will not tolerate misbehavior, but I am also very caring and giving.I am looking for a cute woman who is not afraid to have fun and will follow orders. I am ok with a woman of any age, but I am particularly fond of women in their late 20's, 30's, and 40's. Trust is extremely important to me, and I will do everything to earn your trust and respect. If this sounds like something you may like, let me know.

• Kinks:
Being called sir, spanking, fitness, light pain, humiliation, body writing, orgasm control, pee control, body exploration, training , anal, insertions, gagging, outfits, control, tasks

• Experience:
12 subs in 2 years looking for the right one.

• Limits:
Must be willing to call me sir, follow orders and be guided. Willing to accept. Punishments and complete tasks. Pretty much everything else is workable

Featured Threads