Mistress(18) Looking For Subs

MissSammyP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 17, 2018
Hello I’m Miss Sammy and I’ve only recently been exposed to BDSM and am interested in trying out FemDom. I’m looking for male subs/slaves on kik who are abme to send pictures and videos. I can be reached on kik at SammyP8981

MissSammyP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 17, 2018
I hate to be discriminatory but I’m gonna have to put a restriction in place. I don’t want men who are 40+ years old messaging me to apply as I’m simply not comfortable with an age gap of that nature.

MissSammyP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 17, 2018
It has been awhile since I’ve been accepting applications but I am now willing to accept new applications for a male sub

samersimo

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 20, 2014
my kik is samersimo

Attachments

• part of social.png
    part of social.png
    628.3 KB · Views: 87

MissSammyP

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 17, 2018
I’m not sure why I have to continue saying this but all men over the age limit who message me will be promptly blocked with no exceptions. I’ve made it clear that I prefer applicants around my age and I should not have to continue making this clear.

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I’m not sure why I have to continue saying this but all men over the age limit who message me will be promptly blocked with no exceptions. I’ve made it clear that I prefer applicants around my age and I should not have to continue making this clear.

I believe the problem of those not following directions is more to do with ignoring the details the moment they see a thread about a mistress or female. People really tend to be ignorant about those things.

Featured Threads

New Personals