Illegal

Scat

racahel

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jan 25, 2017
Mistress from UK seeks a submissive to become my new play thing. I am looking for a slave that is similar to my age so under 30 is fine.

I am a student and work part time so my times available can be random. So I will be looking at setting a blog up that I can set tasks through.

I am looking for a long term relationship rather then just a one off and if suitable located perhaps in real life to.

I also expect to my slaves to be contactable by either skype/kik and fully expect all interested slaves to submit for inspection.

If interested and want to chat more send a PM with

Username
ASL
Limits
Previous Experience
Why you want to be a slave
  • Kinks:
Control
Humilation
Pain
BDSM
Rules
Semi Public

• Experience:
I have been a Mistress to a few slaves before but due to work commitments and avaliable times this has so far not worked out long term.

• Limits:
Extreme Pain
Permanent Damage
Full Public
Illegal
Scat

Mbsn1

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2022
Username: mbsn1
ASL: 30 m canada
Limits: blood
Previous Experience: 2 years of being a slave
Why you want to be a slave: because i enjoy long ter cnc with total power exchange.

flame

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 3, 2023
Username: mikehed28
ASL:21 M England
Limits: Blood,cbt, sissyfication
Previous Experience: I am new to this lifestyle.
I Like a woman to dominate me and my orgasms, control my body and let me feel weak.
I like CEI BALL DRAIN MENTAL CHASTITY DENIAL BOOTS HIGH HEELS and Orgasms Control.
Thank you Mistress

Spartan117

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 9, 2023
Mistress from UK seeks a submissive to become my new play thing. I am looking for a slave that is similar to my age so under 30 is fine.

I am a student and work part time so my times available can be random. So I will be looking at setting a blog up that I can set tasks through.

I am looking for a long term relationship rather then just a one off and if suitable located perhaps in real life to.

I also expect to my slaves to be contactable by either skype/kik and fully expect all interested slaves to submit for inspection.

If interested and want to chat more send a PM with

Username
ASL
Limits
Previous Experience
Why you want to be a slave
  • Kinks:
Control
Humilation
Pain
BDSM
Rules
Semi Public

• Experience:
I have been a Mistress to a few slaves before but due to work commitments and avaliable times this has so far not worked out long term.

• Limits:
Extreme Pain
Permanent Damage
Full Public
Illegal
Scat Hi mistress I'm hereto serve. I've served a couple of mistress before online I'm always actively looking for a mistress to serve in person. My ideal situation would be a flr with a dominant partner. My kinks includes all body worships humiliation feminization corporal punishments role play pegging cbt to name a few and limits would be blood, scat, family, bi, animal, sounding

Attachments

• 20230703_181234.jpg
    20230703_181234.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 6

radu91

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • M2F
  • Switch
Jul 24, 2023
username: [email protected]
ASL: 32 yo male from romania
limits: scat, blood, piss
previous experience: im new to this lifestyle
I want a mistress to dominate me, and have control on me

Batista1991

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 8, 2018
hello miss

Batista1991
28 male, kik batista_switch

limits: face, permanent marks, full public, extreme pain, toilet games, food

Likes: humiliation, degradation, bondage, control, feet and feet worship

Magnus5420

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Aug 6, 2023
Hello Miss

21 male USA

Limits: anal, feet, scat, piss, sounding, blackmail, public, illegal, exposure

I have over 7 years BDSM experience serving both in person and online. I am mainly interested in having my throat used and owned.

I think I would be a great slave as I am loyal, experienced, and open to new things. I’d be willing to discuss what you need of me and satisfy you more than you could imagine.

Kinks: throatfucking, Facesitting, oral domination, edging, toyplay, lingerie, games/bets, rules

Featured Threads

New Personals