Mistress looking for Toilet Slave

1Humiliation

Suspected fake
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Sep 30, 2017
Since you've clicked the ad, I hope that you're somewhat interested in trying out as a sub for me. I am also hoping that you have the basic literacy level to read the title and understand that you will be a toilet focused submissive.

I will not lie, I'm harsh, unforgiving and have been know to make my subs suffer for very minor mistakes but I'm sure that's exactly what you're looking for. To suffer.

My kinks include; Humiliation, degradation, CBT, Anal, toilet play and many more I like to dabble in. My limits are minor, if you think you can handle them I think we'll work out well together.

I'm not here for just a sub to boss around for a small while and leave. I'm here to watch them squirm and moan and maybe find a permanent sub if you can handle what I can dish out.

If this is what you want message me at Sophia_chain on kik with a fitting response please, not just hi.
Also alongside the response a picture of you with your head buried in your toilet with your ass spread. Enjoy.

fulltoilet2016

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 23, 2022
united kingdom
Since you've clicked the ad, I hope that you're somewhat interested in trying out as a sub for me. I am also hoping that you have the basic literacy level to read the title and understand that you will be a toilet focused submissive.

I will not lie, I'm harsh, unforgiving and have been know to make my subs suffer for very minor mistakes but I'm sure that's exactly what you're looking for. To suffer.

My kinks include; Humiliation, degradation, CBT, Anal, toilet play and many more I like to dabble in. My limits are minor, if you think you can handle them I think we'll work out well together.

I'm not here for just a sub to boss around for a small while and leave. I'm here to watch them squirm and moan and maybe find a permanent sub if you can handle what I can dish out.

If this is what you want message me at Sophia_chain on kik with a fitting response please, not just hi.
Also alongside the response a picture of you with your head buried in your toilet with your ass spread. Enjoy.
hi im 64 slim single
no longer working
and would like serve you
mayu i ask how i can meet you

Andyroo81

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 10, 2023

I'd like to apply for your position. I am Andy I'm 41 single Never married no kids am a sub/slave with no limits and my biggest desire is to serve as a womans toilet. Please message me back on here. At [email protected] or 515 391 2271. Thank you mistress. I'd love to consume your excretions.

MacBr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 13, 2021
Belgium
Learning to read & understand what you read appear to be very underrated skills

Toiletslave81

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 21, 2024

I'm in Huntington West Virginia and I want to be a toilet slave

Featured Threads

New Personals