Mistress needed for M18 slave

HypnoSlvAsh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2022
Hello

I’m looking for a mistress I am able to serve possibly long term. I’m not looking for a cruel mistress, more a comforting mistress, encouraging me and loving me, eventually leading me towards a sissy lifestyle.

I do follow tasks, and I will send pics and vids, but I do not show my face, just for my own privacy. I want to keep this very discreet.

Kinks:
I love hypnosis and brainwashing. Those two are my favs and maybe start out by either hypnotizing or brainwashing me. I also like Gooning encouragement, orgasm denial, humiliation, and cei.

Limits:
Only limits I have are piss and scat, and anything that would leave a mark. (Body writing is fine, as long as it’s not on anywhere exposed, like my forehead)

Please message me on my Kik: subbyjake7667
You may also message me on this site, if you wanna connect somewhere else.

Thank you

Reactions: Anne and Gallex

HypnoSlvAsh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2022
Hello

I’m looking for a mistress I am able to serve possibly long term. I’m not looking for a cruel mistress, more a comforting mistress, encouraging me and loving me, eventually leading me towards a sissy lifestyle.

I do follow tasks, and I will send pics and vids, but I do not show my face, just for my own privacy. I want to keep this very discreet.

Kinks:
I love hypnosis and brainwashing. Those two are my favs and maybe start out by either hypnotizing or brainwashing me. I also like Gooning encouragement, orgasm denial, humiliation, and cei.

Limits:
Only limits I have are piss and scat, and anything that would leave a mark. (Body writing is fine, as long as it’s not on anywhere exposed, like my forehead)

Thank you
I’m still looking if anyones interested

Reactions: Anne

HypnoSlvAsh

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 28, 2022
Hello

Kinks:

Limits:

Thank you
Online rn if you’re interested

Featured Threads

New Personals