Submissive 4 Dominants Mistress Seeking Some Slaves

tinaflxer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2020
Hello my name is tina and i am a moody mistress who is looking for some slaves to humiliate and dominate online to have some fun

what i'm looking to find in a slave:
1- obey my orders without discussions
2- do the punishment whenever i feel like punishing you !
3- respect your mistress at all time she always comes first
4- willing to send pictures with the tasks i give you
idc if you are a male or a female or a trans ill humiliate and dominate your ass

if you see your self worthy of this honor add me on kik : tinaflexr

I.E : i take this very seriously i know the limits so i won't cross red line i don't play games once you add me you are officially mine

tinaflxer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2020
just to make some points clear...
don't add me if:
- you expect respect
- you don't know what being a slave is like
- you don't get in the moment
i'm in charterer from the first second there (in kik) i don't waste time if you have questions ask them here.

tinaflxer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 18, 2020
Do u verify to show u are real?
At the current point it impossible to verify i get 60 + requests a day so you'll have to trust your Mistress in the end you are not forced to contact me if you are not comfortable with that !

Focusonme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 16, 2020
At the current point it impossible to verify i get 60 + requests a day so you'll have to trust your Mistress in the end you are not forced to contact me if you are not comfortable with that !
I don't understand why that would make it impossible to verify, i mean, how hard is it to do a peace sign with ur fingers or something like that? Unless you have something to hide, I don't see how that makes it impossible

piesocial

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 1, 2014
Don't expect people of any level of quality to send pics to you if you won't even send one to them. What an absurd excuse.

Focusonme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 16, 2020
Exactly. If you are expecting people to send explicit images to you, you can at least show them that you are who you say you are. A live photo verification is the easiest way to do this, and taking a photo of yourself is not a challenging thing to do

Focusonme

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 16, 2020
In addition, your account on kinktalk is new, so its not as if you are verified on here so we know you are who you say you are

Featured Threads

New Personals