Mistress wants you to decide my chastity sentence. I convinced her to lock my cock and she said she’ll make me regret it.

What should happen

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_locked_one

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 6, 2022
No matter the length of the sentence, it come with 2 weekly tease and denials, one of which will be fucking her because she wants my dick and cunniligus when ever she wants. There will be ball busting attached to each sentence. All the tally will be added in the end.

The_locked_one

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 6, 2022
Oof, you all really want to brutalize my balls! I’m up to 17 ball spanks a day, if that’s how mistress wants to dish them out. She might decide to do them all at once. Yikes! And 16 days in chastity. Mistress said, if I don’t get a minimum of 3 months of chastity, she’ll take the days I get and multiple them by 10. So as it stands I’m up to 160 days in chastity.

The_locked_one

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 6, 2022
Thank you for your votes! I didn’t get enough, so now I’ve received penalties. I have 250 day minimum in chastity and since I didn’t get 1000 or more ball spanks a month, what I did get will be doubled, 1740 ball spanks a month which equals about 58 a day! Yikes. My balls are going to be bruised because I know she’s not going to want to spank me every day. I’ll probably get one long session a week of 400 spanks at a time. My balls are aching at the thought, man am I in for it!

Featured Threads

New Personals