more and more queer

robert.glynn

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2008
Gradually my Mistress introduced me, more and more into the sex she was having with other men. At first, I was alowed into the bed room to watch her having sex with her boyfriends, and afterwards I was instructed to clean her pussy with my mouth, licking up the cum the man had spilt in her, and then to clean the cum and pussy juice off her partner's cock. Most of the guy's my Mistress fucked at this time were really straight and it did not go much futher than this or an ocasional blow job from me, for some of the guy's. Then my Mistress brought home a guy named Chuck who was very bi-sexual and very intrested in using me. Chck was the first man who fucked me in the ass, the first man who's ass I rimmed, and the first guy who's piss I drank. Chuck got off on dominating me and humilating me, and my Mistress encouraged him, to go farther and farther,

robert.glynn

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2008
littlesexslave, Thanks, I'm glad I can turn you on. Would you like to watch me eat your shit?

JacksinBucks

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2021
My top came into my room & stripped. He knelt on my bed & said 'Get on my ass.' I rimmed him for at least 20 minutes. I tasted his shit as I got the tip of my tongue in his anus. It tasted sweet. But that taste went away as I licked his asshole. It was my first experience with analingus & hopefully not my last. It was almost like pussy.

New Personals