Morning surprise

oddjobber

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 22, 2017
I was going about my business as usual getting ready for my day when i got a sudden message from an online friend. this included a very exquisite picture of herself that she asked me to enjoy. i was expecting something lewd and maybe a spread eagle shot or aomething, but instead it was a very casual ywt vulnerably sexy picture. i was intoxicated with her from that instant. it was look looking at a work of art..one of those pictures that doesnt show much but opens ur imagination and mind uonfor unlimited pleasures.

this was one of those...and as i stroked myself i was thinking how great it would be with her there..how she looked to be enjoying herself and that made me enjoy myaelf all the more...like as if she was there and it allowed me to just get intonthatbzone..forget everyrhing and just really enjoy her.

as i came i couldnt help but stare and smile back..feeling that virtual hand relasing the grip and both of us enjoying a shared experience that was intense, vulnerable, and sexy as all fuck.

Featured Threads

New Personals