Most aroused make me bodies drenched in sweat

Patrik3838

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 10, 2017
Sonora
I love both boys and girls and wish they exercise hard till sweat runs down their bodies. Then I wish to pet their bodies, press to them and feel how they arouse me. Just being close to their bodies makes me extremely aroused but sometimes also their bodies smell after sweating arouses me.. it happened to me few years ago with one younger friend. He let me pet his all sweaty body but I also realized how much I love to smell him. I got totally aroused and it ended up with amazing orgasm and flood of cum. I only had 1 girl I tried something similar with. It was amazing, this girl was really pouring sweat. I was petting her body and felt my pleasure growing. In half hour I helped her orgasm and that girl was like unconscious, her sweaty body shaking in pleasure and geyser of her juice. Than I told her I'm too aroused and I need to cum. I started to stroke my cock and was watching her sweaty body. But I last only few strokes and felt extreme pleasure and started to cum. It was my biggest load ever so I flooded almost all her body. She was amazing but I think I love sweaty boys same as girls. But didn't have it for long time so dream of body pouring sweat. Somebody like me?

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I can say a girl sweat turns me on... but probably anything about a naked girl turns me on. Still I love a girl smell everywhere. Regarding the guys I felt turned off by sweaty guys, mostly the fat ones. So I can answer only about girls. I discovered a foot fetish once, not only the smell but the small size of her feet. I liked even to see her wearing socks and even those smelled great.

Ilikesweat

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 1, 2016
I see this is not your first post like this, so I'll give a more general answer about what I like without makeing it too long.
Just like you, I like seeing others beeing drenched in sweat after sports. But I also enjoy beeing sweaty myself. I also like sweaty (sports) clothes and gear (e.g. jersey, shorts, socks, underwear, compression wear, lycra, shin guards, gloves,...). One of my main fantasies always was, that someone (in example my friend) would force me do several workouts per week and really make sure, that I give my best to fullfill the expectations, no matter if I'm in mood or not. The main focus should be on getting me tired and make me sweat (-> running, cycling,...), but ofc sometimes I would also have to do workouts to get and maintain a good physical shape (not too much, just some muscles that are nice to look at. More athletical than muscular.)
Most trainings would've have to be done in at least two layers of clothes: compression wear + regular sport clothes. More (clothes and gear) can be added at all times by the trainer (e.g. if I wasn't sweaty enough last time, it's cold or he just feels like). I'm into smelly clothes, so perhaps they won't get washed every time. (Socks maybe never, but with the shirt this could be a bit difficult. But also here: the trainer decides and if he says it stays like it is, which could be extended for a very long time as a punishment, then I have to accept.).
Sometimes, either as a punishment or a reward for the coach, which he wants to give to himself, training with a sweat suit would be possible too (with or without other clothes).

I guess you get the idea :D

dearelliot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 25, 2016
Love licking ladies sweaty underarms between toes and under breasts as well as the crease above her thigh....hopefully she hasnt bathed/