Homemade Muscular male sub ( Home Alone, wife is out for the day )

Bigjonnyie

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 5, 2014
Toronto
I am a muscular male sub looking to be punished my a mistress with what ever you she wants me to use! Very little limits and extremely kinky!!!
I will send video and photos on your request. My Kik is Bigjonnyie

TamersAkulat

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 14, 2014
NE Georgia USA
You asked for it

I am a muscular male sub looking to be punished my a mistress with what ever you she wants me to use! Very little limits and extremely kinky!!!
I will send video and photos on your request. My Kik is Bigjonnyie

Try this for excitement.

Have Mistress spread your legs and tie your ankles to fixed points on either side so that you can't move your legs. Next spread your arms in an upward position leaving a slight amount of slack so that you can bend your knees onr to two-inches.

Once in position have Mistress tie a strong sisal cord (alternatively ues a leather cord that has been soaked in water overnight) around your testicles and then tie your penis pointing down and firmly lashed to your testicles. Mistress can use her own creativity in the way she ties these parts of your body. I would suggest making several loops at the base of the corona trapping your foreskin if you are not circumcised. The corona should keep the cord from slipping off.

Next, while you stand with your knees bent as far as your arm bindings will allow take the cord and anchor it to the floor or a heavy immovable object.

Now when your legs start to cramp from standing with your knees bent you will feel compelled to stand with your legs straight which will cause the cord tied around your cock and balls to place extra tension and discomfort on these sensitive parts making you want to once again bend your knees to relieve the pain caused by the cord tied to your cock and balls.

Finally, a snug fitting butt plug or a vibrating prostate massager may be added to amplify your predicament.

Mistress should video the process from the start of your binding to the end when you are released from your bindings. An additional Domme or two could share in your humiliation and suffering while handling the video cameras getting shots from multiple angles.

Gags, clamps, and any other toys mistress wants to add are a welcome enhancement. Let her creativity run wild and…

PM me with the unedited videos and a detailed written description of your experience, or PM a link to a download site where they are stored so that I may enjoy your humiliation and suffering as well as analyzing my creativity.

Remember, you asked for it — now get it done

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals