Music for the winter lockdown blues

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So here in Australia we are currently hurtling into summertime with record temperatures on the east coast already, and well yeah bushfires too.
On the plus side covid has is pretty much gone and lockdowns are a fading memory, but we had some great local music to help get us through the tough times over winter so I thought it might help those in the northern hemisphere currently sliding into a cold iso winter with some of the these fun tunes.
If you know some inspiring local music from your own part of the world feel free to add it here too, the more the merrier!

First up we have the venerable Aussie marvels, the Hilltop Hoods, with "I'm good"

Then Darren Hanlon tells us, "We all cope in different ways"

Missy Higgins wonders what happens, "When the machine starts"

And finally one really close to home for me, Julia Jacklin is trying to get "To Perth, Before The Border Closes"

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Not exactly local, either to my home country or the UK where I'm living now, but keeping me productive while I've been working from home, particularly while I've been in the home on my own now that my little one is regularly back in school, has been trance DJ Nifra

I've been chilling out quite a bit with these "deep house" mixes too

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
A couple more, first Washington, Dark Parts.

And how about something from Hachiku - I'll Probably Be Asleep

What the heck, lets add a third. Baker Boy with Dallas Woods and the always awseome Sampa The Great - Better Days

Last edited:

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Two all Aussie special treats for Sunday.

First up Emma Donovan and Putbacks, Don't give up on me.

And then the Avalanches, Running Red Lights.

Reactions: MissKubo

Featured Threads

New Personals