My 26F Beta Maid Slave Wants More Humiliating Chores

Madame.Eve

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2021
I (30F) and my partner (30M) have been training our Maid Slave (26F - She actually turns 26 on Sunday) for the past few years. We're especially focused on wedgies, swirlies, diapers, and chores. Because her Master and I both work (from home) she's in charge of all the housework. It is especially fun for us to make this as humiliating as possible with wedgies during her chores, making her clean with a toothbrush, ect.

Recently she's mentioned a couple of things to me. One is that she wants to feel more like a Beta, seeing us (especially myself) as superior to her. She's already not allowed to cum and we mostly keep her in denial but she wants more. She says she wants her chores/daily duties/tasks to be more humiliating and degrading, possibly more painful, and to make her feel more Beta.

She already gets humiliated online and we plan to increase that but any other advice?

Her chores can be found on her TeamUp here:

Wedgies, swirlies, cleaning tasks, denial, humiliation, spanking, begging, bladder control, forced wetting, hypnosis, messy

Limits
Public, permanent, messing

Toys:
Remote Controlled Dildo Vibrator
Anal Beads (strand of 10 silicone)
Remote Control Egg Vibrator
Magic Wand Vibrator (plugs into outlet)
Dead Vibrator (just used to plug her pussy with no stimulation)
Diapers - Cloth and disposable

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
Hi, are you planning to share her online like as in performance through pic/video?

Madame.Eve

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2021
Hi, are you planning to share her online like as in performance through pic/video?
Right now we post pictures of her and spend some time letting folks on GetDare give her tasks and such. We hope to let people online dicate a lot more of her denial and humiliation

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
Have you considered opening a Kik group, where you will add people from multiple time zones.
Your sub can post before she plans to do any chores, being the group consisting multiple time zones, I think there will be always someone to giver her some responses to make her next task humiliating.
She may report back after completing the tasks and ask for next tasks.

Reactions: Madame.Eve

Madame.Eve

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2021
Have you considered opening a Kik group, where you will add people from multiple time zones.
Your sub can post before she plans to do any chores, being the group consisting multiple time zones, I think there will be always someone to giver her some responses to make her next task humiliating.
She may report back after completing the tasks and ask for next ta

She may report back after completing the tasks and ask for next tasks.
Oh, that's definitely something we hadn't considered before but will definitely discuss. I think that would definitely help with the humiliation factor and keep her focused on the task at hand. I would definitely be open to that, though I would like to read her the humiliating tasks aloud and decide when/what pictures to send/post so she doesn't have access to the actual group. I think it would keep her feeling inferior not to be allowed a phone during chores and would be extra humiliating to hear everything rather than just read it. It's certainly something I will consider and discuss with her Master.

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
In that case, additionally you two may held a weekly meeting to discuss her performance of the week and the comments she got from the users those have given her tasks.
You may declare a weekly/monthly tasks giver champion and let your sub do something special for the champion.
This will keep the group more active I guess

akechi106

<<<<Verified>>>> CBT Switch
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Have you considered having a custom made butt plug made for a toilet brush or feather duster or even a small broom or mop handle so her chores for sweeping/mopping, cleaning the toilet or dusting around the house are done more humiliating.

What about making it a rule she has to clean the dishes with her (tiny) breasts?

Having her mop any floors with a toothbrush wwhile holding it with her mouth?

Madame.Eve

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2021
In that case, additionally you two may held a weekly meeting to discuss her performance of the week and the comments she got from the users those have given her tasks.
You may declare a weekly/monthly tasks giver champion and let your sub do something special for the champion.
This will keep the group more active I guess
I definitely like the idea of a weekly type of performance review to discuss both her humiliation and how inferior she's been or how her performance as a maid isn't nearly good enough to cum.

I also think it could be a lot of fun to pick someone as best task giver and make her do something extra humiliating and degrading for them! We'll definitely try and get this set up!

Madame.Eve

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2021
Have you considered having a custom made butt plug made for a toilet brush or feather duster or even a small broom or mop handle so her chores for sweeping/mopping, cleaning the toilet or dusting around the house are done more humiliating.

What about making it a rule she has to clean the dishes with her (tiny) breasts?

Having her mop any floors with a toothbrush wwhile holding it with her mouth?
We do scrub her down with the toilet toothbrush (because she's gotta use a toothbrush for that!) But I like the idea of somehow getting a buttplug that would work! Or holding the toothbrush in her mouth while cleaning the toilet! That certainly would make it easier to give random swirlies!

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
We do scrub her down with the toilet toothbrush (because she's gotta use a toothbrush for that!) But I like the idea of somehow getting a buttplug that would work! Or holding the toothbrush in her mouth while cleaning the toilet! That certainly would make it easier to give random swirlies!
Well you did ask for more humiliating chores, and I always thought clean with instruments in your ass was humiliating, or washing things like windows or dishes with only you body soap and water was too.

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
I (30F) and my partner (30M) have been training our Maid Slave (26F - She actually turns 26 on Sunday) for the past few years. We're especially focused on wedgies, swirlies, diapers, and chores. Because her Master and I both work (from home) she's in charge of all the housework. It is especially fun for us to make this as humiliating as possible with wedgies during her chores, making her clean with a toothbrush, ect.

Recently she's mentioned a couple of things to me. One is that she wants to feel more like a Beta, seeing us (especially myself) as superior to her. She's already not allowed to cum and we mostly keep her in denial but she wants more. She says she wants her chores/daily duties/tasks to be more humiliating and degrading, possibly more painful, and to make her feel more Beta.

She already gets humiliated online and we plan to increase that but any other advice?

Her chores can be found on her TeamUp here:

Wedgies, swirlies, cleaning tasks, denial, humiliation, spanking, begging, bladder control, forced wetting, hypnosis, messy

Limits
Public, permanent, messing

Toys:
Remote Controlled Dildo Vibrator
Anal Beads (strand of 10 silicone)
Remote Control Egg Vibrator
Magic Wand Vibrator (plugs into outlet)
Dead Vibrator (just used to plug her pussy with no stimulation)
Diapers - Cloth and disposable

Just thought of another humiliating chore/task:
- If you have a wire hanger with two clips on it, in which you clip it to her nipples upside down, then hang a bucket or something from it with cleaning utensils and supplies for when she is doing her house chores.

Madame.Eve

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 7, 2021
Just thought of another humiliating chore/task:
- If you have a wire hanger with two clips on it, in which you clip it to her nipples upside down, then hang a bucket or something from it with cleaning utensils and supplies for when she is doing her house chores.
Ohhh I like this! This is perfect because I was just about to head to the store and I can add this to my list!

akechi106

• Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 4, 2014
Ohhh I like this! This is perfect because I was just about to head to the store and I can add this to my list!

Talk about great timing.

Cannot wait to see if you add any humiliating photos of said, Slave Maid, after some of the new "Chores" she is probably going to be doing. At the least read all about the exploits, lol.

pmme_yourfork

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 30, 2021
Oh, that's definitely something we hadn't considered before but will definitely discuss. I think that would definitely help with the humiliation factor and keep her focused on the task at hand. I would definitely be open to that, though I would like to read her the humiliating tasks aloud and decide when/what pictures to send/post so she doesn't have access to the actual group. I think it would keep her feeling inferior not to be allowed a phone during chores and would be extra humiliating to hear everything rather than just read it. It's certainly something I will consider and discuss with her Master.
About the Kik group, i have been in similar thigs 2-3 times, posting the link/invite publicly is a bad idea, as it mostly atracts horny idiots instead of helpfull people, so more of a "invite only" type aragngement would be better to keep it constructive and save.

Also havin the Maid exludet from the group but still forced to write "reports" or similar for it (somehow her free time has to be used and it keeps her occupied, i can show ya in a private conv what i have in mind with reports) would be a neat way to keep her in the dark of what is actualy going on in there while performance is discussed.

Im certain online humiliation can be explored way more ^^

Cheers

Edit: there apears to be a blog but no link anywhere ^^

Last edited:

Featured Threads