My BDSM Test: Results!

slvtslave_analise

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2019
I thought this was kind of interesting, so I thought I'd share it here as well! This is all quite new to me, so I'm very open to meeting some new friends who wouldn't mind helping educate me on safety and how to start incorporating kink into my life safely.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Brat
99% Rope bunny
85% Submissive
75% Pet
74% Non-monogamist
68% Masochist
68% Degradee
62% Exhibitionist
58% Experimentalist
56% Slave
51% Ageplayer
51% Vanilla
45% Voyeur
32% Primal (Prey)
30% Boy/Girl
1% Brat tamer
0% Primal (Hunter)
0% Rigger
0% Daddy/Mommy
0% Dominant
0% Degrader
0% Owner
0% Master/Mistress
0% Sadist
0% Switch

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
This is all quite new to me, so I'm very open to meeting some new friends who wouldn't mind helping educate me on safety and how to start incorporating kink into my life safely.

What's "safe" depends a lot on what kind of risks you're willing to take. Anything you do involves accepting risks: riding a bus involves other risks as taking a plane. Nobody can tell you which risks you are willing to take and you shouldn't ever let anybody else define that for you.

Starting a bdsm life is experimenting a lot! Most of the time, basic safety rules can just be applied to any bdsm relationship you start. That said, some things bdsm require certain safety measures - which any Dom(me) should know about. That said, it's good when submissives know about those as well - since any mistakes will have a bigger impact on the submissives life.

First of all: always prepare a safety exit, especially when you go on your own. The best safety exit is another person next to you, but if you play online this tends to be difficult. So when you use rope to bind yourself, have safe scissors within reach. If you use handcuffs, have the keys in reach. Always assume that you will not have the same mobility once you lock yourself up - especially when you get tired after a longer session. Always (and I mean always) have a backup release, be it a second key or whatever. If you can, invite somebody to your home for a time which you plan your session to have ended. (Like if you play for 2 hours starting at 6pm, then invide somebody for 9pm.) If you can't free yourself, that person might help you - embarassing, but that's better then being dead. And - especially when starting your experience - when using a gag or using restraints on your neck, be extra cautious.

As a beginner, plan your whole setup beforehand while you can still think clearly. Once you are horny, mistakes happen. Stories are told about those mistakes, and many had a bad ending. Like those of persons who changed their bondage and then realized they can no longer reach the key.

If you keep sane, it's a pretty safe hobby. But if you stop being sane...

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Thank you so much for replying. These are all really helpful tips! Especially the last one! Haha.
If you got any questions, just drop me a line and I'll try to answer them as best as I can. Or post 'em and let everybody try to help you.

slvtslave_analise

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2019
Hello all.

I'm hoping to find myself a Dom(me). How would I go about doing this?

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
If you are looking for someone online only I would recommend doing lots of research. On Kink Talk read things that look interesting in the forums, if you find you like what certain Dom(me)s are writing then approach them via pm.
Its a silly fallacy that subs have to "taken" by Dom(me)s, it generally works out a lot better if you approach someone you find interesting and potentially compatible than if some random Dom starts messaging you with demands and claiming you.
Be prepared for a "get to know you" period as well, all Doms are different, all subs are different so working out common interests usually takes a bit of time. This can sometimes seem boring as many often want to get down to business but its well worth the effort to establish a good relationship. There is little point in starting out in a rush then finding the tasks and ideas of the Dom are not what you wanted or expected, better to discuss these things and work out the ground rules first.

Hope this helps.

slvtslave_analise

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 4, 2019
If you are looking for someone online only I would recommend doing lots of research. On Kink Talk read things that look interesting in the forums, if you find you like what certain Dom(me)s are writing then approach them via pm.
Its a silly fallacy that subs have to "taken" by Dom(me)s, it generally works out a lot better if you approach someone you find interesting and potentially compatible than if some random Dom starts messaging you with demands and claiming you.
Be prepared for a "get to know you" period as well, all Doms are different, all subs are different so working out common interests usually takes a bit of time. This can sometimes seem boring as many often want to get down to business but its well worth the effort to establish a good relationship. There is little point in starting out in a rush then finding the tasks and ideas of the Dom are not what you wanted or expected, better to discuss these things and work out the ground rules first.

Hope this helps.

This is very helpful, and I'm very very appreciative of you taking the time to write this for me. There's a lot of really good advice in here. <3 Thank you so much.

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

Featured Threads

New Personals