my bdsm test results!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
This test is a good starter for looking at kinks and roles that might fit you well. But do not trust them as fact. I’ve seen lots of guys sporting the 100 on all Dom qualities results. This doesn’t mean shit. It doesn’t prove their experience level nor does it even prove they’re a Dom. Anyone can take the test a few times and make it score what they want by answering things certain ways. It’s only really good if you take it honestly and use it as a beginners arrow to see what might fit you so that you can explore more. Happy kinking

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
91% masochist😈😈,perfect🩸
Why is this “perfect”? It just suggests that she might have some interest in some sort of pain play. It’s not like since she’s “a maso” she’s “everyone’s maso”.

• Haha
Reactions: Grxcy

blplish

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2021
This test is a good starter for looking at kinks and roles that might fit you well. But do not trust them as fact. I’ve seen lots of guys sporting the 100 on all Dom qualities results. This doesn’t mean shit. It doesn’t prove their experience level nor does it even prove they’re a Dom. Anyone can take the test a few times and make it score what they want by answering things certain ways. It’s only really good if you take it honestly and use it as a beginners arrow to see what might fit you so that you can explore more. Happy kinking
i understand this and thank you for the warning concerning doms in particular, this was merely a bit of fun for me as it’s been a while since i’ve done one now and i was interested to see what changes there had been :)

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
i understand this and thank you for the warning concerning doms in particular, this was merely a bit of fun for me as it’s been a while since i’ve done one now and i was interested to see what changes there had been :)
Did you find many differences ? I have seen several people who change lots over time usually based on current dynamics or new experiences.

blplish

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2021
Did you find many differences ? I have seen several people who change lots over time usually based on current dynamics or new experiences.
definitely! it’s been about a year since i last did one and my masochist, pet, rope bunny and exhibition percentages have all gone up and my switch has dropped a bit.

probably due to me exploring subspace a lot more!

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
definitely! it’s been about a year since i last did one and my masochist, pet, rope bunny and exhibition percentages have all gone up and my switch has dropped a bit.

probably due to me exploring subspace a lot more!
Sounds like fun. Interesting how we change over time.

Featured Threads

New Personals