• Thread starter Deleted member 64535
  • Start date

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
That sounds like a lovely fantasy, even more so considering that almost all your posts are of you being a lesbian, this gives this that extra abusive kick, truly makes it CNC or worse this way =D, you just gave me some fun thoughts, thank you for that =)

D

Deleted member 64535

That sounds like a lovely fantasy, even more so considering that almost all your posts are of you being a lesbian, this gives this that extra abusive kick, truly makes it CNC or worse this way =D, you just gave me some fun thoughts, thank you for that =)
inactive user

Last edited by a moderator:

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
I do not know if you guys have them but here in our local bdsm clubs something like this would actually be possible to be set up. If 5-10 people doing this to you are enough, a private setting, organized at a local munch would be possible too. If you want 10+, or rather 50+ people, a bdsm club is the way to go I think.

D

Deleted member 64535

I do not know if you guys have them but here in our local bdsm clubs something like this would actually be possible to be set up. If 5-10 people doing this to you are enough, a private setting, organized at a local munch would be possible too. If you want 10+, or rather 50+ people, a bdsm club is the way to go I think.
I actually have recently joined two local bdsm clubs and I would love to coordinate this some day

Meorin

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2014
Damn woman you give me bad thoughts. I have to hold the bad stuff in anways but I enjoy having them still xD. So thank you for that =D

Featured Threads

New Personals