DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Part 1
An ex-girlfriend and I use to go out driving at night and I'd pull over where she told me and I would have to strip naked in the car and then when it was clear I had to step out the car close the door and walk around the car once or sometimes twice.

At first I would be allowed back in the car if a car was approaching but then I had to stay out the car and the door locked until the number of walks around the car was completed and this meant having to hide behind the car until the car coming had past but if there were cars coming from both ways I was in trouble as if I went to the front or back of my car then one or the other approaching car would see me, so I had to dodge them the best I could by running between the front and back of the car hoping to get my timing right and not be seen.

After the number of walks around the car increased to ten, my girlfriend changed her method and I had to start walking away from the car. This gave me trouble as once I'd moved away from the car I had no cover. I was having to walk to the end of the lay-by to the notice sign or to some other point getting further and further away from the car and my cover. This often resulted in me having to run back to the car and hide before my walk was complete, but the door stayed firmly locked until I had completed my walk. I remember once having to make seven attempts before I completed my walk, each time I had to run back to the car and hide behind it while my girlfriend sat inside laughing.

Over time things escalated further and we started looking for new places to park up and do walks at. My girlfriend found a lane that had a parking spot some way down it. The lane was not over busy but it was a cut through so it saw a reasonable amount of traffic. A long the side of this lane was thirty two trees all the way back to the main road turn off.

Her new fun involved us parking down this lane and I would strip naked and be locked out then I had to walk to whatever number tree my girlfriend choose before I could return back to the car. I thought this would not be to hard as I could hide behind the trees but on my first attempt at hiding I found the trees were far to thin to hide me and too close to the road to avoid headlights coming at me. So whenever a car approached I had to run out into the neighbouring field. This field was open and flat and offered no cover my only hope was to run far enough out into the field to avoid the on coming cars headlights. I would be out in the open and exposed with only the darkness of the night to hide me. All the running back and forth would make the walk to the right number tree bit of a task.

My girlfriend had a wonderful bitchy mean streak in her when it came to me, which I loved at times and at other times just had to endure. After I explained how I dodged the cars to my girlfriend I noticed we would use this particular lane more and more when the moon was full and the night bright. We also used it a lot if it had been raining during the day which would put the field out of bounds to me as I could not walk through the mud so I had to rely on the weeds and and grass at the roadside to hide me but that meant cars past by me a lot closer with their lights on full beam. Sometimes I would be really worried I was going to get caught.

We called this car dodging and it was soon expanded into daylight hours and this became a whole different ball game and I soon realised just how much the dark of night can mask things.

The first time I was made to walk naked in day light I will always remember. I had a half day off from work and my girlfriend was off for the day so we arranged she would pick me up and we would go for a drive in the hills. Not long into our trip we pulled over to eat the picnic my girlfriend had brought with her, her chosen spot to park up was in a field gate way. We ate the food and was soon kissing and fondling when she breaks away and tells me she wants to see me do a naked walk around car. I was not keen, it was broad daylight and I didn't know the road. But eventually she got what she wanted, as she always did, and I stripped naked and opened the car door. As I stepped out I noticed how visible a white naked body was in the daylight.

A complication with doing this in daylight is that cars don't have their lights on so there is no forewarning of them coming unless you can hear them coming which is unlikely with modern quiet cars, so you never really notice a car until it is on you and then it is to late, so the risk factor is massively increased.

Where we had parked there was a hedge to one side and trees to the other, these masked the car's front from the road but they also prevented me from seeing if any one was coming along the road. The rear half of the car was open and exposed to the road in both direction.

I stepped nervously out of the car and closed the door then I heard the click of the lock behind me. I had not agreed to it being a lock out but now was not the time to argue that point. The car window lowered a little and my girlfriend told me to walk around the car twice. Inside the car we had agreed I only had to do it once but that was the way she was,always cunning and taking advantage of every situation. I knew I couldn't say anything as I was locked out naked and there was no way she was going to let me in until she got what she wanted.

I started to walk around the car and as I broke cover from the hedge I became increasingly nervous. Passing the rear of the car was the most risky point but I made safely past and was soon on my second trip around the car. Again no cars came and I was let back in the car with my girlfriend sounding disappointed as she call me a lucky bastard and pointed out I must have enjoyed it as my cock was hard.

Once the first daylight walk was done they became increasingly prevalent and she had no concerns about her next escalation in car dodging.

At the time I worked as a office maintenance engineer and would travel around the roads a lot. This gave her the idea of getting me to do a naked walk while out in the van during my working day.

I thought the risk was too much but had to admit the idea excited me, my girlfriend soon had me agreeing to her demands, plus I thought I could always lie about doing it, or so I thought.

Digital cameras had become available by then, mobile phones were still only for talking, imagine using a mobile to talk on, the world has changed. On the Sunday evening I was handed a digital camera and shown how to use it. Lying my way out of doing the walks was now not an option, my girlfriend wanted proof.

It was agreed I would do one walk once around the van naked where I could during that week but if I hadn't done it by Wednesday evening I had to do two before the follow Wednesday. On Monday and Tuesday I put off doing the walks but I knew I would have to attempt it on Wednesday or do two instead.

Wednesday morning I went into work to find the boss wanted me in the workshop for the rest of the week to clear a back log of repairs. Upon explaining this to my girlfriend see laughed and told me it wasn't her fault my boss had put me in the workshop. I'd still have to do two walks before the next Wednesday or the following week it would be three walks.

Monday morning came and I luckily found myself back out on the road again. As I drove to each job I was constantly on the look out for a suitable very low risk spot to complete my walks. Each walk had to be if different places so I needed two good places to stop in. Finding very low risk places was proving hard, I'd think I had found a spot and then I'd park up to see what the traffic flow was like and they all failed my very low risk standard, in fact they all failed my low risk standard and so I had to settle for two places I classed as low medium risk.

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Part 2
I parked in my first chosen spot that gave me a clear view along the long the road front and back with some thin cover from trees on side. I decided to eat my lunch as I monitored the passing traffic which was about a car every four to six minutes. I was putting off the inevitable moment all I could, but it soon arrived and I switched on the camera and sat it on the dash looking out the windscreen. I glanced up and down the road and then started to strip naked. Twice I had to cover myself as cars came by and it seemed every passing car had a great interest in what I was doing so I held up a road map pretending I was looking at it.

Eventually I got stripped naked, it seemed so naughty sitting in the works van completely naked in broad daylight. I checked the camera was set on time delay and pressed the button to start the count down. I opened the door and glanced up and down the road, it was clear so I stepped out the van naked and got to the front of the van in time for the camera to shoot a photo of me standing stark naked at the road edge looking very nervous. I completed my walk around the van and darted back in just in time to see a car approaching me from the front. This car actually showed up as a distance dot in the photo but by the time I had slipped my top on it was near me so I grabbed the map again thinking it made me look less conspicuous. Once it had gone I dressed and got out of there quick.

Later in the afternoon I managed to find a quiet spot and completed my second walk but I had to redo it a second time as the camera missed me in the shot. This was to happen a few times in the future and I had to learn to time my exit from the van and get into position perfectly or I would be redoing the walk as my girlfriend was adamant each walk was to have a photo as proof.

My girlfriend was thrilled by her new game but I was not so thrilled, this was getting to be very risky not only was I walking naked in daylight but I was walking around a van that had the firms name and details on each side and the back. If it went wrong at some point it would be cripplingly embarrassing for me. How would I explain it to the company bosses. I would be sacked from my job and it would all go on my record. My girlfriend said imaging if I was caught not only would I be embarrassingly sacked but when I went for another job somewhere the whole incident would be written in my reference, she found it very amusing to think of me sitting very embarrassed in front of a perspective employer as they read out my reference and why I had been sacked.

After this started it was agreed I would only have to do one of these walks each month but the walks was not the only risk. As one day one of the bosses cars was off the road for repair and her partner was out on business in the other car so she would need my van as I was to be the workshop for the rest of the day. I gave her the keys and only as she was pulling out the front gate did I realised the camera containing around fifteen photos of me doing my naked walks was sitting in the drivers side door tray. I had the most nervous afternoon of my life as I had to wait four hours before my boss returned with the van to see if I still had a job.

My boss pulled up in the yard and came into the workshop and took one look at me and asked if I was hot as my face was red and I sweating, I said I was and opened the window and then with a very polite thank-you my boss handed me the van keys back. My sigh of relief was so loud that she turned her head and asked if I had said something. I grabbed my collar and flapped it saying I was just hot but she knew I was red faced and sweating through embarrassment but I'm not sure if she knew why. But she let me know she knew I was embarrassed as she told me not to leave window open to long as it was already cool in there and freezing outside, this comment only severed to embarrass me further.

As I was not sacked no the spot I presumed my boss had not seen what the camera contained. However when I got in the van that evening to come home I checked the camera was still there and at first I thought not as I always kept it to the rear of the door tray but then I saw it at the front of the door tray somewhere I never usually put it and when I open the case I saw the camera was upside down and sitting backwards way on in it's hole. This was clearly not how it should be placed in it's case. Had I simply not put the camera away properly and then placed it in the door tray wrongly. I could have done one but surely not both or had my boss been looking at the camera and had she or had she not viewed the photos it contained. To this day I wonder as she never gave a clue or hint about it.

I told my girlfriend about what had happened and she said it didn't matter as the photos were taken through the windscreen and gave no clue that it was taken from the van and as the time was never set on the camera my boss would have gained no clue as to when they were taken so she couldn't prove anything. However she was convinced that my boss had viewed the photos and mocked me about it for weeks.

But she had no way of really telling but she was clearly trying to make me get embarrassed whenever I was around my boss and it worked. I felt really embarrassed whenever I was with my boss and especially so if I was alone with her.

I was totally embarrassed on one occasion when I was talking to her and her secretary and my boss started talking about photos and cameras. I felt myself go red with embarrassment and my boss seemed to have a smirk on her face when she looked at me, I was so embarrassed by it I had to make my excuses and leave the room.

Reactions: The king

DeedeeDay

Verified Kinky
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 4, 2017
Engalnd
Great story! You really lucked out there.
Thanks JustAGuy,

People seem to enjoy my true confessions of my past humiliations and embarrassments and I thank-you all for reading them. I especially thank those that pass comment either here or via pm. I only tend to add a confession if it is relevant to a posted thread and when time allows.

I find writing my confessions to be a humiliating act in itself and when I press that key and post my confession for all to read it amplifies that humiliation and embarrassment for me. I sometimes even blush as I press that key and I certainly blush when I receive a comment as that means I know for sure someone out there now knows my secret and I can never take it.

JustAGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2011
I find writing my confessions to be a humiliating act in itself and when I press that key and post my confession for all to read it amplifies that humiliation and embarrassment for me. I sometimes even blush as I press that key and I certainly blush when I receive a comment as that means I know for sure someone out there now knows my secret and I can never take it.

Exactly. Not only are you reliving the humiliation mentally, you're recreating a tangible aspect of it by typing it, then burning with new humiliation upon knowing that someone else knows your dirty secret!

If you'd like to know some of mine, I can certainly send you links to some of my confessions. ;)

Featured Threads

New Personals