My boyfriend doesn't know!

Hotundilad

<<<<Verified>>>>
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2018
Wiltshire, 🇬🇧 UK
Me and my bf have been in an open relationship for 2 and a half years.. he knows all my kinks etc, (except exposure) but he doesn't know that I'm exposed all over the internet... should I tell him or just let date decide?

Kik = Hotundilad
Tumblr = Hotundilad
Twitter = hotundilad92

gbdare

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 18, 2011
If you plan on staying with him, open relationship or otherwise, I suggest you tell him. I kept my exposure from my long-time girlfriend for about 10 years and one day I screwed up and sent her a Reddit link from my "naughty" account and from there she discovered my online exhibitionism. She had always known that I was an exhibitionist and was accepting of it, but did not know that I'd been posting my nude and sexually explicit pics and videos all over the place. She was very upset that I had kept that aspect of my life hidden from her and felt like it was a betrayal of her trust. We've worked things out and have a set of ground rules for me to follow with my exposure. While she was upset initially that I was exposing myself like that, she was more upset because she felt like I was lying to her all those years, and even now she seems a bit insecure at times that I'm hiding other things from her. Based on my experience, it's probably best to tell your boyfriend about your exposure. He might not understand, but better to get it out in the open and not have to conceal it from him.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I don't tell my wife. If I would tell her she will simply say "don't!".

If you feel dare to tell, knowing this would not affect your relationship, then just do it!

AJ78

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Non-Binary
  • Submissive
May 8, 2015
Southwest Virginia
It sounds as if you have a really cool boyfriend but, it's best to keep it honest! You look like a cute guy and if you were my boyfriend I not only would be "cool" about it... I would even help you out with your kink. If I had to find out the "hard way" then I would take it as you were being dishonest with me. If you're pics are online then... It's just a matter of time before he finds out. All it takes is one Facebook, Twitter, Reddit link and you're fucked!

Caguioa747

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
If you really love your boyfriend you will be honest with him and tell him everything. he will get more mad if he found it by himself or if someone will tell it to him. my advice to you is to tell him already.

GioMatos

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I mean, if you're all over the internet, it means that he could potentially find out sooner or later. Telling him yourself sounds a lot better than him finding out by himself and then feeling like you betrayed him, etc.

bphlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
It's best to tell him now. I think it would hurt him if he learns about it from other people or perhaps, with him accidentally seeing your pics all over the internet. Just make sure you explain to him why you're doing it so he won't feel as if you're not satisfied with him.

Jelineex

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I agree on friends here that it's best to tell him with all honesty. This shows respect, loyalty and trust in your relationship. This will also free you from burden of worry that he might see it in later times. It is not always good to hide and have fears all the time. This will give stress. A relationship is important so as our mind and body. We need to be healthy in most times.

junrose123

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 31, 2019
I guess that it is really good to say all the things that you do to your bf because since I know that he will understand it very much as long as you tell it precisely. It is not good to hide everything for our love ones because it might be the start of misunderstanding which sometimes resulted to break up which is really hard to do. If your bf really understand and accept you based on who you are then for sure he will understand if you tell it to him since I know that in the end he will really know the truth that is why it is better to tell him now as long as it is early.

Eunice

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
If you really love her/him why not tell him ? and if he stays he loves you more than anything so keep each other :)

missbibimbap

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Feb 1, 2019
Well, I think it would be better for you to come clean especially if you want your relationship to work. If he has accepted your other kinks before, then I am positive he will be able to accept this. It is always a bad idea to lie to your partner, no matter what the situation is.

Featured Threads

New Personals