My chastity start

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I am on vacation for 2 weeks. Problem is we couldn't have sex to avoid disturbing our friends. I decided I will not masturbate during this time. Horny thoughts I decided I will buy a chastity device first thing I get home and put the keys in my wife's hand for a present. I'd love to make love to her to bring her to orgasm while locked.

We are too vanilla in our life. I'm the only one hiding in my fantasies (so wife not included below)

Thats being said I think I will ask for dares of any kind. Humiliation, blackmail, bullying, maybe some bondage I dream about and surely exposure. Because I think I'll be boiling after another week as horny as hell remembering I did the same long ago.

If you have ideas keep in touch. I'm not sure what to write any more but I am curious to chat more about.

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
Well, she has to want it as well, so, if this is just your fantasy, and not something she'd be keen on, it just won't work. Unless you are somehow only referring to a week or two "play-thing"?
No idea what sorts of on-line availabilities you have for shopping, but it's been asked and answered at least 7 million times, Find something inexpensive but 'real' as far as a device. Good luck.

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Well, she has to want it as well, so, if this is just your fantasy, and not something she'd be keen on, it just won't work. Unless you are somehow only referring to a week or two "play-thing"?
No idea what sorts of on-line availabilities you have for shopping, but it's been asked and answered at least 7 million times, Find something inexpensive but 'real' as far as a device. Good luck.
Thanks. Probably she will agree for a few days.
I found a plastic one which may be cheaper, somewhere around 25usd. Can't afford too much and I am looking for something small, easy to hide.

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
Thanks. Probably she will agree for a few days.
I found a plastic one which may be cheaper, somewhere around 25usd. Can't afford too much and I am looking for something small, easy to hide.
Small and easy to hide and on a budget...
The plastic ones you'll get what you pay for and most likely break even in your playful 'few days' at a time.
The sourcing of things in your part of the world may be difficult, but I have no idea... BUT, here are two that I've used and once you are accustomed to their limited space, their cost and 'size' would meet your needs.
https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-...el-male/412355546.html#s1-3-1b;srp|2759317120
https://www.dhgate.com/product/new-...ainless/412422354.html#s1-4-1b;srp|2759317120
The ones I have I got from the US Amazon.com but you'd need to find your own market... You'll need to poke around a bit to find 'the one' that has the best sized base-ring. Most of the metal ones only have one unlike the plastic stuff that comes with a kit.
Here's a review on 'micro chastity' that is a pretty good read, but by an experienced 'lockee'.
https://denyingthumper.com/2017/10/16/micro-chastity-a-review/
Good luck

Reactions: andrei

andrei

• Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I thnk the metal one will scare her, not me, I'll search for the model, maybe buy an extra.

I found an adjustable metal one but lost the link. I'll wait till I get to a computer for a good search.

Thanks for the links.

AmvetSB

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 21, 2019
Be very weary of/careful with the 'adjustable' ones. They have a lot of pinch-points and the more surfaces that are involved the more likely there will be flaws in the workmanship. Avoid 'edges'!
The metal ones have a better chance of being a better knock-off from the original designs. The plastic ones tend to be built in a way that is less than desirable.. For instance, the CB6000 original design's components are all rounded, the knockoff chinese models are all made with harsh or sharper edges.. The worst part is the base rings are 'shaped' like I-Beams rather than more solid and rounded.
This is really difficult to see, but here's the original
https://cb-x.com/assets/images/CB_6000S_white.jpg
and this is a knock-off that if you look carefully and compare the two you'll see what I'm talking about...
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61WzJcUOsiL._SX522_.jpg
Trouble is, even if the original is made better, it's really not worth the $100+ that they charge for them.. My first was the original one and it's tube split in half after a couple months. I've had two of the knockoff's in plastic. The first shattered and second seems okay, but I still use the rest of the components from the original with the knock-off tube whenever I am asked to model it :p
Anyway, they make a chromed chinesium one that is okay, but although solid metal, it's strangely easy to escape from. Not giving out secrets for that, but I don't bother with that thing anymore! It also is prone to 'chipping' exposing the inner materials that I happen to be allergic to...

ANYWAY, just offering my $0.02 based on experience.
I've only had 2 devices that I can honestly say I can wear nearly endlessly and meet the security, comfort and 'style' wearability needs I have. One cost me $15 on Amazon, the other is from CustomChastity.com and was a little over $200.

BUT, this is your thread, I think there are some 'pretty things' out there and one of the the things that is part of your search is something you believe she will find appealing. Good luck!

Reactions: andrei

Featured Threads

New Personals