My current Fantasy

Megang69

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
So I was recently asked what fantasy do I have thats such a big turn on. When I thought about it and answered I wasn't expecting to go into such specifics and detail.

The fantasy being that I am a detective (or PI) looking into disappearances at a castle (turned into sort of hotel/function venue). The owners (female because I'm such a lesbo) seem very compliant and friendly and allow me to stay and explore the castle for clue.

I discover that some of the rooms have hidden secret doors that lead down into an old dungeon. I head back to my room to report my findings to my female partner. I don't realise the room is bugged, so I dont know that the owners hear my discussion. I sleep that night planning to continue my search in the morning.

I wake up very early, feeling a cold breeze and feeling uncomfortable. When I try to move I realise I cant and that I'm already sitting up. When I wake up more I realise I'm tied with rope to an old wooden chair at the end of my bed. I try to yell for help but my mouth is taped over with white tape, I'm cold because I'm only in my underwear.

The owners ate there, explain they know what I know and point a gun at me, force me to take a call with my colleagues and tell her I need her to come to the castle.

I'm chloroformEd and when I come to, I'm now shackled to the wall of the dungeon, still gagged with tape and my underwear gone.

I know soon my partner will be joining me in the other set of shackles attached to the wall

Last edited:

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
That's a pretty hot fantasy...

I hope you don't mind me sharing a slightly similar fantasy from when I was younger?

I used to fantasise about a young woman called to do a lingerie shoot in an old castle. Her room had a four-poster bed and a big, ornate old mirror in the corner and all through the day as she's shooting and wearing different outfits, even though it's a hot day, she's feeling a chill, and she can't shake the feeling that something about the mirror is not quite right...

She wakes in the night, wearing the first of the outfits she'd been wearing to shoot in that day (basque and thong with seamed stockings), bound to the bed. Standing over her is a woman looking just like her... She realises she's her reflection stepped out of the mirror and the castle around her is now more as it used to be in medieval times... Particularly as the four poster bed now has spikes that come down from above...

"Don't panic yet," the reflection tells her as she struggles. "You have plenty more outfits to go"

Megang69

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
That's a pretty hot fantasy...

I hope you don't mind me sharing a slightly similar fantasy from when I was younger?

I used to fantasise about a young woman called to do a lingerie shoot in an old castle. Her room had a four-poster bed and a big, ornate old mirror in the corner and all through the day as she's shooting and wearing different outfits, even though it's a hot day, she's feeling a chill, and she can't shake the feeling that something about the mirror is not quite right...

She wakes in the night, wearing the first of the outfits she'd been wearing to shoot in that day (basque and thong with seamed stockings), bound to the bed. Standing over her is a woman looking just like her... She realises she's her reflection stepped out of the mirror and the castle around her is now more as it used to be in medieval times... Particularly as the four poster bed now has spikes that come down from above...

"Don't panic yet," the reflection tells her as she struggles. "You have plenty more outfits to go"
I kinda love that!

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I always wanted to make it into a full story or even a graphic adventure but I never get around to fully developing these ideas

Featured Threads

New Personals