My dares list so far

webcam

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres my list so far. Any text in blue are the ones that I have done so far. Feel free to add more ad do some yourself!

• Go to the woods (1 mile) and give myself a hanging wedgie
Play football with mates with duct tape on nipples• Buy something from the shop with 5 clothes pegs on balls
• Go to the woods and strip. Put honey on nipples and lay in the long grass for 10 minutes
• Cycle to the next village (1.5 miles) and take off boxers, t shirt and socks. Lock them in bag so only wearing shoes, jumper and shorts and cycle home
• Go to the woods and do a poo. Take no toilet paper.
• Sleep naked on the floor
• Put a banana up ass (no skin so it goes mushy) and cycle to next village and back
Cum in my own mouth and swallow• Go to the woods and strip. Tie hands behind back and around tree using an ice release method and put homemade ball gag in mouth
• Go out to shed and strip, locking clothes in bag. Leave key in house so have to run naked across back garden to get it.
• Take mothers dirty panties and hold to nose. Breathe only through nose for 2 minutes
• Masturbate in a public toilet with no upper body clothing on
• Go to the woods and put key high up a tree and scissors near a main path. Then walk at least 100 metres away, strip and lock clothes in bad and zip tie hands behind back
• Cycle to next village wearing mothers bra and panties under clothing
Go to the woods and cum on boxers. Leave them on path with email address attached

smallsteve

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 12, 2011
Ok, how about you email me some pictures of you. And I can post them where I want with your email address. After 48 hours I have to email you the link to where posted.

Theyumyum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 16, 2011
here is a partialy optional kinda dare lol dont know how else to word it lol

Strip completely or pull your pants down in a public where people can see you, begin to masturbate and take some pictures showing your dick and people around you, proof that your doing it publicly where people can see. put the picture in a PUBLIC album, and send the link to the kinktalk album to atleast 10 users and put it in this thread.

masterdragon

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2011
here is a partialy optional kinda dare lol dont know how else to word it lol

Strip completely or pull your pants down in a public where people can see you, begin to masturbate and take some pictures showing your dick and people around you, proof that your doing it publicly where people can see. put the picture in a PUBLIC album, and send the link to the kinktalk album to atleast 10 users and put it in this thread.

That one is hard to where I live cops are everywhere

I am all for fun dares

I don't want a criminal record for having fun

if the cops weren't everywhere I would do it

webcam

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
edit

does anyone know how can I edit my list? I need to change a few more of those taks to blue

Ginger88

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Mar 22, 2011
There should just be a button on that post somewhere that says edit

It is at the bottom of your post towards the right, along with the quote and quick reply options.

Last edited:

webcam

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
updated

• Play football with mates with duct tape on nipples

• Buy something from the shop with 5 clothes pegs on balls
• Go to the woods and strip. Put honey on nipples and lay in the long grass for 10 minutes
• Cycle to the next village (1.5 miles) and take off boxers, t shirt and socks. Lock them in bag so only wearing shoes, jumper and shorts and cycle home
Go to the woods and do a poo. Take no toilet paper.

Put a banana up ass (no skin so it goes mushy) and cycle to next village and back
Cum in my own mouth and swallow
• Go to the woods and strip. Tie hands behind back and around tree using an ice release method and put homemade ball gag in mouth
• Go out to shed and strip, locking clothes in bag. Leave key in house so have to run naked across back garden to get it.
Take mothers dirty panties and hold to nose. Breathe only through nose for 2 minutes
• Go to the woods and put key high up a tree and scissors near a main path. Then walk at least 100 metres away, strip and lock clothes in bad and zip tie hands behind back
Go to the woods and cum on boxers. Leave them on path with email address attached

webcam

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
update

Buy something from the shop with 5 clothes pegs on balls
Go to the woods and do a poo. Take no toilet paper.

Put a banana up ass (no skin so it goes mushy) and cycle to next village and back
Cum in my own mouth and swallow
• Go to the woods and strip. Tie hands behind back and around tree using an ice release method and put homemade ball gag in mouth
Take mothers dirty panties and hold to nose. Breathe only through nose for 2 minutes
Wear full women’s clothing for 1 hour
• Wear no underwear for two days
• Spank ass with spatula 400 times without a break

• Walk past three people with a boner pushing out jeans

webcam

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
update

• Put a banana up ass (no skin so it goes mushy) and cycle to next village and back

• Cum in my own mouth and swallow
• Take mothers dirty panties and hold to nose. Breathe only through nose for 2 minutes
• Go to the woods and cum on boxers. Leave them on path with email address attached
• Wear full women’s clothing for 1 hour

*Spank self with handfull of nettles

*strip naked in the rain for half an hour

webcam

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
update again

• Go to the woods and cum on boxers. Leave them on path with email address attached

webcam

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
Finished my list!

webcam

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Oct 11, 2010
ideas?

ok I have finished the list at last and loved the one where I had to walk through the woods naked with my hands zip tied behind my back.
I was wondering if anyone could improve it? I thought of maybe putting the sissors in a field or perhaps writing something on myself but im not to sure.

P.S: I also came across someones well made den while wandering the woods naked with my hands bound and was wondering if anyone could come up with some sort of task involving that. I will go there tomorrow and take a pic so you can see and load it as an attachment here.

Featured Threads

New Personals