My Daughter Gives Birth to a Horse

Rate this story from bad (1) to excellent (5)

Votes: 4 36.4%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 18.2%

Votes: 1 9.1%

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

MrsWalker

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Jan 20, 2011
"My Daughter Gives Birth to a Horse" by Katherine Walker.

About a year ago, I was having breakfast with my daughter Amy and decided to ask her about why she has gained so much weight in a short period of time.

She is about five feet five inches tall and normally weighs under one hundred pounds but I would guess that she has put on about twenty pounds in in the last month.

When I asked her about the weight gain she immediately started crying and said, "Oh Mom, I am pregnant with Brute's baby!"

I immediately started laughing and said to her, "That is the wildest thing you have ever said to me! You can't get pregnant from your horse Brute! That is impossible! Women don't have babies from horses!"

Amy stopped crying then stood up and took off her clothes. She pointed at her lower stomach and said, "Well, what else could this be?"

Well, I took a good look at her and could see the distinct outline of a little horse. I ran my hand over her belly for a couple of minutes until I had no doubt in my mind that there is definitely a pony growing inside her.

When I gasped and sat back in my chair Amy started crying again.

I just let her softly cry for a few minutes while I continue to look at her huge belly then I grabbed my cigarettes and lit one up.

To make a long story shorter, about six months later I was awaken by Amy's screams. I rushed to her room and she started yelling at me, "Mom, help me get to the barn! I have to get to the barn! My baby is coming soon and I need to get to the barn!"

I immediately ran to the bathroom and grabbed a bunch of towels then went back to Amy's room. I helped her up from the bed and we walked quickly through the house and out the back door.

When we got to the barn, I flipped on the light and made her a nice soft bed from the fresh bales of hay that I just got the day before.

Amy laid down and immediately went into labor. Within just a few minutes she expelled a huge membrane covered little pony and it started kicking around. I helped the little guy get out of it and he was on his feet in just a few minutes!

Oh my God, what a cute little boy my daughter just gave birth to!

I took a big towel and placed over Amy, but she pushed it away. Her son sniffed around the room for a while then noticed Amy's breasts are dripping with milk. He awkwardly walks over to her and began nursing.

Oh my goodness, what a sight that was!

Anyway, Amy's son has grown tremendously since then is now about three feet tall at the shoulders. She still breast feeds him four or five times a day and tells me that it is really enjoyable. She strips naked every day then walks out into the middle of the pasture. Her son gallops over to her and starts feeding while the other horses watch.

I notice her husband horse "Brute" is becoming more jealous by the day and keeps nudging Amy with his big snout.

Today after Amy finished feeding her son, she walks naked over to the barn and brings out the wooden bench into the sunlight and positions it underneath Brute the father of her baby.

Suddenly, I get a phone call from my divorce attorney. I have some very important business to discuss with him and we spend the next ten minutes talking.

After I hang up the phone I look out the kitchen window and see Amy is underneath her horse and he is fucking her!

I immediately open the sliding glass door and scream, "Stop what you are doing right now young lady! We don't need another horse in this family!"

Amy ignores me so I run through the pasture to stop her from getting pregnant again. Just as I am ready to grab Amy's hand, Brute ejaculates and a tremendous amount of horse sperm sprays out of her pussy and splashes all over her legs!

There is nothing I can do now, so I just leave Amy to rest on her bench for a few moments while she catches her breath, then I help her out from underneath her horse and stand up.

I point my finger at her and say, "Amy, why on earth would you fuck your horse again? You know what happened last time you did that!"

Amy gives me her "sad little girl" face then replies, "Mom, my little boy does not have anybody to play with and he is lonely. I want to have another child with his father Brute so he can have a brother or sister to keep him company. I am just trying to be a good mother."

Amy starts crying, so I put my arms around her and say, "Well, I suppose one more horse in the family will be okay, but this is the last one!"

Amy immediately cheers up and asks me, "So it's okay with you if I have sex with Brute everyday until I get pregnant?"

I smile at her and say, "Sure honey, but let me know when you are going to do it from now on. I want to take pictures for your family photo album."

Featured Threads

New Personals