My day so far

Anything_Once

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 13, 2022
So far I have had an enema followed by a furry shaped dildo put in my ass, a wolf head shaped chastity device fitted. Had a strap on harness put on backwards with a tail attached and a head band with ears put on. Was the collared, blindfolded, had headphones put on playing audio from petplay video, tied to the bed with 3 sets of clamps on my nipples and left like that for some time.

After that I'm untied had the blindfold, headphones, and clamps remove. My sore nipples were teased for a bit then I'm given my phone for white noise, put in my cage, and covered with a blanket so I can nap untill my partner returns.

I'm living my dream. What's your dream Saturday.

Reactions: sirzach1791

Anything_Once

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 13, 2022
Here I am again.
Got muddy digging in the garden so my partner had me on all fours and gave me a shower. Cuddled on the sofa for a bit before being given a puppy ear headband, tail plug and chew toy, then put in the cage telling me she will be back at bedtime to lock me in for the night.

Whilst we are both switches it's quite new to her taking this role but she's doing good.

I'll keep this thread updated as and when more puppy time occurs

Reactions: The king

Anything_Once

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 13, 2022
This weekend we sorted a new bed (UK king size) . The base is made from some IKEA shelving units so it is high up giving about 70cm clearance beneath and the width of a single mattress. Plenty of room to move around on all fours and sleep comfortably.

So once we made the bed off the the pet shop to get some pet beds and a couple new toys. Now I have a puppy bed under the bed complete with toys, food and water bowls and a chain to attach to my collar. The cage is still about but feels cramp so it's now for punishment only.

Just waiting on the next time we can have some fun.

Featured Threads

New Personals