My ex GF made me a cuck, i loved it

Funécire

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 18, 2020
She was a sophisticated opera singer with a lot of family-rooted emotional issues and a strong manipulative behaviour. You could say we had a super toxic relationship. She couldn't help having sex with other men, including some i knew personnaly, pretty much all the time. When i first learned about it i of course felt humiliated and devastated, but our relationship didn't end yet.

Once, after that, when we were having sex together, i asked her to tell me all the things she did with these men, as a way to be forgiven for all she did. She proceeded to tell me in great details how she got fucked in the ass by one of them, how she facesat on an other one, how she swallowed the load of a third one, etc... (Things she never did with me even though i had asked her several times). We both had never come so hard together, and i soon became addicted to it. I also asked her to search her phone to find the conversations/sexting she had with them

I still think about it sometimes, which never fails to get me both super hard and super ashamed.

Girls, ladies, do you also like to give details to your man about how you made him a miserable cuck ?

(Sorry :
1 - for the weak english, after all i'm french
2 - if this sounds a little to vanilla to your taste, i'm new here and learning)

boy4567

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 20, 2013
I love this story and wish my ex would do this to me right now! Kik me: boy4567

Greatcornbow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 23, 2013
Have you mentioned it to your ex? For best effect she needs to keep you in chastity as well.

Featured Threads

New Personals