franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
PART ONE: THE CAR RIDE

So; it starts simple. I've connected with someone online, maybe on here, we've spoken about what gets us off over the past few months, shared some jokes and stories and of course, a lot of smut. Turns out our kinks align! Now this is fantasy so there's no question that he isn't an axe murderer so I arrange to go and see him over a weekend. My friends think I'm visiting a penpal, no one knows what I'm leaving to do.

I pack a bag, not much in it, in this fantasy he'll have everything I want at his house. I shove a few comfortable changes of clothes in, a sexy dress - spaghetti straps and slinky. Think 90s sitcom dress, simple. Three pairs of bras, one comfortable and cheap - to be cut up if he desires, one sexy, laced edges and partially see through (matching panties included, of course), and one to go with my comfortable clothes. For the journey I'm wearing a simple black loose tee and some well worn jeans; a basic bra with slight hints of sexiness (scalloped edges and silky. Underwired. Matching panties.)

We've spoken about what each of us want from the weekend and have agreed on a safeword and on what neither of us have any interest in doing. He comes to pick me up from the station, the last train of the evening, of course - we hug and laugh as he helps me put my bags in the trunk. I climb in the front seat. As I settle in his hand comes to rest on my thigh and looking me in the eye he asks if I'm ready. I am, my panties were already wet from nerves and excitement and the gentle rocking of the train. He smiles and it's set; from now til Sunday night (or until either of us safeword) I'm his sub.

He strokes my thigh, pressing hard with the outer edge of this thumb and asks if I'm wearing a bra. I answer that I am. He checks quickly to see if there are any stragglers in the parking lot and when he sees it's clear he reaches under my top and lightly pinches my nipples, pulling it over the edge of my bra. He hums;

''I can't decide if I want your tits pulled up and your bra cup resting under them or if I want your bra pulled up over them entirely.''

''Why not both?'' I laugh, jokingly and still quite shy. He smiles and removes his hand from my nipple, placing the bra cup back over it before rubbing circles over the silk fabric. Suddenly he grabs at the underwired section and pull it up, over my tit so that it rests on the meat of my breast, cutting down into the fat and making my nipple and underboob bulge. He turns his attention to the other tit now, quickly removing his hand and tells me to open my mouth; as soon as I do he shoves two fingers inside, pressing on my tongue and massaging it. My eyes water and I begin to drool slightly even though his fingers aren't far back. He removes them and rubs against the fabric of the bra, using his wettened, cold nails to lightly scratch the fabric back and forth before reaching it and grabbing breast, pulling it up over the edge of the cup so it sags over the underwire. Having one side pulled high and the other low is uncomfortable and seeing the misshapen state of the bra and my boobs I feel myself get wetter. He smiles to himself and replaces my top over it, though you can easily tell what's happened to my bra through the churned up fabric.

''It's a 30 minute drive,'' he tells me; ''for the duration of the trip your legs will remain spread, your trouser button and zipper undone, feet flat on the floor with your pelvis tilted slightly upwards.'' He leans over me as I scramble to undo my trousers and pulls down the sunscreen, flipping open the mirrors lid and angling it so I have a clear view of my torso and crotch. He then reaches into the satchel in the back seat, pulling out a small cordless egg vibe. He holds it to my face and nervously I lick it, it's the right thing to do and he looks faintly pleased. He rubs it over my top, round the rucked up fabric lying underneath. The remote in his other hand slides out of view. Eventually he reaches the top of my trousers and pushes it past the open button and zipper to rest just under my clit. It's not as tight as he'd like, evidently, as he pulls my zipper up.

''Right, the use of the vibrator is at my discretion, you won't ask me to turn it on or off though the stop light system is ever at your disposal. I will listen.'' He reassures me. ''I'll be giving you commands throughout the drive and expect prompt obedience. Is that understood?''

''Yes, of course.'' I smile at him before becoming flustered, ''I mean, yes, Sir. Sorry!'' I laugh a little.

''Good slut.''

Last edited:

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017

He starts the car, and the engine rumbling to life underneath me with my splayed legs and egg vibe and somehow my both loose and confined tits causes me to moan a little. We make our way out of the parking lot and he signals to turn onto a main road, a few cars drive past us from the other direction. Suddenly, just after he clicks the indicator down I feel the egg buzz to life on a low thrum and I start to wiggle my hips, trying to push it harder against my clit without using my hands or lifting my feet.

''Stop that!'' He reaches over and grabs the closest nipple through my top, giving it a quick harsh tug towards him.

''Ah!'' I cry out and I start to raise my hands before remembering what we're doing, and despite his iron grip I lower them to the sides of the seat.

''Good girl,'' he doesn't let go fully, twists it still but far more gently before releasing it. He gives it another small stroke. The egg has slipped lower down, away from my clit and buzzes against my opening. ''You know, I always liked that idea you had when we spoke before.''

''Which idea, sir, I've had quite a few good ones.'' I grin slightly.

''The one about designating a punishment nipple and a reward nipple. I treat one harshly and the other nicely. One gets waxed dripped over it and the other gets spanked til it's red and bruised.''

''...Those both sound like punishments, don't they, sir?''

''You're a self confessed pain slut; wax isn't going to hurt you, I've seen the photos, remember?'' He makes a left turning, onto yet another nameless road and the vibrating ceases.

''That was nice while it lasted, sir, thank you.''

''How wet are you?''

''...I don't exactly know, sir. I feel sopping, and....I can, sort of, smell myself, a bit so I should be soaked!''

''Good. You're not to come without permission; if you do this all ceases. You can stay the weekend, we can even have sex, but the kink stops. If you're going to come you tell me so I can stop whatever either of us are doing. You'll be spending this weekend as constantly soaked as possible. You don't need relief everytime you fiddle with yourself, you can fucking wait until your betters are ready for you to come. Is that clear?''

''Crystal, sir!'' I'm so glad; he knows that denial is one of the main things I've wanted to experience, not having the willpower to do it alone.

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
Without acknowledging me he reaches down and turns the device back on; this time it's set to pulse twice in a row, very quickly before a steady buzz that lasts for about 5 seconds. Most vibes have power settings 1-10. I'd guess he'd put it at a 4, it's enough to set the zipper going and suddenly I understand why he did it up, not to make the space tighter but to have zipper done up to just under my clit, touching it slightly. The thrum of it travels the full length of the metal and I feel it against my labia, my pee hole and just under the clit. My hips writhe before I can try and get them under control. Even so they jerk up with every strong pulse and I feel slick leak out and run down my inner thighs towards my ass and the seat.

''Reach under your ass and grab a cheek in either hand and expose your dirty hole, slut.''

Shaking I do as he asks, and in my eagerness I dig my fingers in deep enough to hurt before pulling my cheeks apart and settling down again, my hands trapped underneath me. As soon as I do I realize why he said that, the vibrations carry along the seam the travels from the zipper base and along the ass crack and suddenly even that dirty little hole can feel the egg doing it's work. I throw my head back, biting my lips as my hips continue to move into the pulses every so slightly.

We've reached a dark and silent stretch of road now, few houses with fewer lights on inside, the odd flickering street lamp or two and he laughs, turns to me; ''finally free of any wayward cameras, eh?'' A glint in his eye and he reaches over, pulling my top up over the mess of my bra and tits, eyeing them greedily as the one laying over the underwire bounces with the movement of the car and my body.

''Look at your slutty body.'' He commands. I glance up at the mirror overhead, my tits and stomach, glistening with arousal created sweat, the breast pushed under the bra a darker pink with the slight suggestion of an indented line forming. My jeans, details barely visible in the low light until we pass a streetlamp and suddenly I can see the darker stains on my inner thighs by my crotch. So does he. A hand appears, rubbing at the inner seam before moving inwards and upwards and rubbing against the egg hidden inside; moving it against my swollen, weeping sex.

His two fingers curl against it, pushing and rubbing and pressing so hard that I gasp and warn him; ''Sir, oh fucking god, I might come, please, sir, stop, I can't yet! Please!''

He removes them from between legs and holds them too my face. ''Clean up your fucking mess, slut.''

I open my mouth and lave my tongue over them, between them, tasting and feeling the viscous liquid that I'd leaked so much off that it had soaked through my silk underwear and even through light denim. My face is burning as I lick and suck him clean, humiliated at the evidence of my arousal when he'd barely touched me or even ordered me.

He pulls his hand free and slows the car as he makes a right turn up a short drive. A nondescript cream colored two story house stands before us; the headlights illuminating a basic porch and a solitary potted plant next to the front door. He switches the engine off and unbuckles himself and tells me; ''wait there, as you are, hands under your ass and legs spread til I come and get you.'' He reaches into his right front pocket and suddenly the pulse-buzz pattern ceases and instead the egg thrums at a steady pace, the intensity lowered to 1.

He opens his door and steps into the cool night air, going round the back to collect his satchel and my bags before walking past my door and to the porch; letting himself in. Meanwhile I wait; chest exposed and in a humiliating position as the vibe continues its steady torture against my puffy cunt.

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
PART TWO: FRIDAY NIGHT

I suppose it's been about ten minutes. Enough time that I've been shifting restlessly and looking over my shoulder at the occasional car passing on the road behind me, wondering how much they can see. I know they can't see me but feeling of exposure has me sweating and nervous. The porch light casts new shadows as the door swings open and he steps out again; a small bag in his left hand. He's lost the jacket; revealing his simple button down and slacks combo, I suppose he must have picked me up after work.

He walks over to the car and opens my door, kneeling down and reaching inside his bag he pulls out a leather blindfold and gag combo. We'd spoken about gags and my interest in them; the obvious choices being the ball gag or a penis gag if he'd felt especially adventurous, but this wasn't either. A large leather sheet that would fit snugly round my lower face and jaw with an open ring gag inside; I haven't seen one like this before but I know I'm excited to try it on. He holds it up to my face; far enough away that I have to lean forward; the eagerness as I lurch toward towards it makes him snort softly. He places the padded ring in my mouth and reaches around to tighten the two sets of straps round my head; pulling so it rests firmly inside me and there's no possible way for me to dislodge it. He work finished; he sits back on his heels; a peculiar glint in his eye as he reaches toward my face; his hand closed round something. I feel a plug placed into the hole and the weight of the silver chain attachment sways beneath my chin.He's plugged my mouth like it's nothing more than a drain.

''See? Now I you're looking more like the object you are.'' He smiles, ''look in the mirror; you look so fucking desperate and pathetic.''

Unwillingly my eyes jerk towards the car mirror and he tilts it slightly so I can see my face; my eyes glisten and what I can see of my cheeks burning red. I do look fucking desperate.

I turn back towards him as he reaches into the bag and pulls out a leather blinder. He asks if it'll be okay and I grunt an affirmative; ears burning as I realize I can make little other sound than that. Though he doesn't put it on me immediately. Instead he holds out a thick leather strap to me, a collar.

''Obviously this isn't permanent, but do you want to try it for now?'' He asks.

Again I grunt an affirmative. I've never bothered to try collaring solo; it seemed like a pointless thing.

He fastens it round my neck, it doesn't choke me but it's tight enough that it doesn't slip as I shift my head and neck, testing my found range. As I play around he clips a leash to it. I don't think I'll be walking into the house tonight.

''Well, we're almost done, just a few more things. First off, sluts don't need shoes,'' he says, undoing my laces and sliding my shoes and socks free. ''Nor, I think, jeans.'' He urges me to shift my buttocks up as he pulls my jeans down my legs. ''As for this though,'' he frowns as he dangles the vibe between his fingers and reaches down to my panties; sliding his fingers over my cunt and feeling my wetness through the sodden fabric. ''I don't think you need any more warming up right now'' So saying he switches it off and places it in the bag. ''As for the top...take it off.'' I hurry to obey pulling the fabric over my head, my arms falling down to readjust my bra on autopilot.

''Did I tell you to do that?'' He demands, smacking one hand against the nearest tit - the one crushed by the underwire, watching as it bounces under the force of the blow. I moan at the sudden pain, eyes widening and the hole between my legs feels hotter for a second as more slick flows down.

''Right,'' he places the clothing in his bag, carefully folding what he can before pulling it closed. ''I'm going to put the blindfold on and we're going through my house to the basement, it's a six step staircase and we'll take it slow, I'll ahead on you so you can't fall down it. Otherwise just follow my commands, verbal or through the jerks on the leash. Understood?'' He doesn't wait for my grunt to finish before he pulls the blindfold over my eyes rendering me completely blind and mute. ''All fours, straight away,'' he tells me as I slip out of the car and onto my hands and knees, cold wind blowing against my wet panties and tits dangling down.

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
We make our way up the drive and through the porch, the concrete scrapes against my skin, though it's does little more than excite me further, just as the sensation of wet silk dragging against my holes and my breasts swaying with each step.

''You should see yourself, you've never mentioned pet play before; did you think you'd like it too much?'' He asks, one loafer pressing against my panties from behind, rubbing upwards against my labia and clit, making me yowl and hump his foot before I catch myself. ''See? God, you really are like a bitch in heat like this.''

The porch becomes hardwood floor, and then a thin, rough rug; we're moving through the entranceway, I guess. ''I didn't plan for it this time, but maybe next time I'll get you one of those plugs with the tails, and you can look as well as act the part, eh?'' He chuckles. He pulls my leash firmly, directing my humiliated body to the right and I hear the soft schick of a door opening; basements are usually found near entrances, after all.

We take the stairs as he said, slowly; he gives me time to feel each step before descended and it's been little more than five minutes since we left the car than I'm told to kneel, hands held behind my back, back straight. I'm on a plush rug; I can feel, so at least my knees have some respite from the hard journey. I can hear him moving around the room; items shifting and his bag being placed down before he comes back towards me and bends down, his hand moves between legs, pushing against the silk and I rock down onto his fingers.

''Did I tell you to hump my hand like it's my fucking foot, slut?'' He asks, his free hand coming up and finding a nipple, giving it a harsh twist. I moan at the delicious pain as he other hand continues to rub and fondle me. ''You're such a dirty fuck hole. I mean, it's like you've pissed yourself; I'd be ashamed in your place but considering what a little slut you are, you probably are ashamed, right? Just turns you on more.''

I sigh and whimper as he continues his sweet exploration before I panic. How do I warn him I could come from this?? I shift restlessly, and whine as he laughs at my struggle. ''Worried you might come? You fucking should be.'' Though even as he says it he takes his hand away. ''God, your filthy pussy drooled all over me. Clean it up, slut.'' He takes the plug from my mouth and shoves three fingers in the hole laughing as I gag and clumsily try to clean his fingers. ''Having your hole be sealed off like that, it really is just a tool to clean up your own messes. You understand that now, right?'' He pulls his fingers from my mouth and plugs it back up and I'm left with the taste of my own cunt trapped inside my mouth.

''Well, I'm going to make myself some dinner before anything else but I can hardly leave a dumb slut like you to her own devices, can I?'' He pulls on my leash bringing me to my feet. ''So I'm going to leave you in good company, don't you worry.''

I'm pulled forward and my thighs bump into something cold and metal. I don't reach out with my hands yet, I don't think he'd like that.

''First things first; how the fuck to you expect me to play with your clit and nipples when they're so fucking tiny? Should I get a microscope and tweezers. You couldn't have trained them up before this weekend, slut? We've been through your kinks and we both know how much you want that but putting in any effort is obviously too fucking hard for a stupid fucktoy like you, huh.''

He reaches behind me and unclips my bra and finally my chest is free from that twisted underwire. ''Christ, they really are like fucking udders. Saggy and flabby. You should be disgusted when you look in the mirror at that fat mess.'' He stands before me and is silent for a moment before-

''UMFT!'' slap ''AH!" slap ''HNGGGG'' slap

He's slapping each tit in turns, waiting for it to finish bounces before slapping the other, both sides of each, under and over, I can hear him laugh as he finishes each hit. His mockery ceaseless. ''Look at this shit? They're so malleable; it's unreal, like sinking my fingers into jelly! But look, even though I'm hurting this flab sacks, your slutty nipples are hard as rocks!'' He grasps a nipple in one hand and pulls it up and away from my body; stretching my udder out before delivering a series of three swift slaps to the underside. ''AGH!!!"

''God, such a fucking whore.'' He mocks. ''And fucking whores don't deserve nice underwear; luckily for you I'm not a stupid bitch and I thought about this.'' He tells me to put my arms up and slides something thick and rubbery over them, pulling sharply as it reaches my head, bringing it down to rest at my neck. ''Put your arms out to the sides and breathe in,'' he commands. I feel a harsh yank as the material is pulled over my chest and mid back. He grabs a nipple and guides it away from my body; pulling my tit through a hole? I feel him repeat the action on the other side before he adjusts...whatever he's done. It feels as though I'm wearing a thick latex crop top with tit holes; and ones that are slightly too small judging from the pinch around them.

''They're bulging out; it's obscene.'' He notes; flicking my nipples and testing the give of my tits through the...harness? The top? I can't tell.

Next he pulls down my panties; the slick runs down my thighs, following the path of the silk. ''I was going to put these to the side; but why don't you hold onto them while I finish up?'' So saying he pulls the plug from my mouth and shoves the panties in, the side that was against my slutty hole is rubbed against my tongue as I moan and drool. I taste so fucking desperate.

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
He unclips my leash and guides me to lean over the thing in front of me. My arms rest against two benches, as if I'm laying doggy style, my hips are pulled up and back by a bar laying under them and my legs rest against two more slats. It's a fucking obedience bench, I realize, cheeks red with shame. Straps are pulled snug over my wrists, forearms, shins and ankles. Legs spread apart and pussy and ass on display while my udders hang down.

''It's a good training device for dirty sluts like you; helps you lot learn your place.'' He says as he tightens the final ankle strap; a brief pause and suddenly SLAP SLAP

''unggg'' I groan helplessly through my panties and he abuses my ass cheeks.

''I'll be paying more attention to them later, toy.'' He pulls away with one final grab at my cheek.

I hear him somewhere behind me, shuffling things around until his return is announced by cold, thick lube poured over my asshole. ''Though, I could've just smothered it in your cunt juice and saved myself the cents.''

Something cold, heavy is pushed into my small hole; it's easy at first but gradually it widens and it's got fucking rings encircling it, I feel, each one wider than the one before it; stretching my dirty hole more and more. I moan and writhe as much as my bonds allow until it finally pops inside; it's weight combining with my position meaning I feel it constantly pressing against my inner walls and opening; I don't think it can slip out but it's a steady, ceaseless pressure and I wish it would move or something. Instead it just hangs there, suspended inside my asshole, and I feel it swing with each shifting of my legs or hips.

''You can't push it out; but you can feel it right there, constantly, yeah? It should remind you that your ass is just another hole to be filled and used.'' He slaps my ass one final time, chuckling as I yelp at the plug pulling tight against my opening and I clench down instinctively, and it shifts as if my tensing has sucked it harder against my walls. It moves independently; I have no control over what it does; it's like I'm being felt up endlessly. And I fucking love it, my pussy clenching against nothing.

''As for your pathetic cunt and tits....well, as I said, I'm hardly going to play with them as they are.'' Lube is rubbed against my right nipple before something is placed over it, it's larger than my areola by a fair bit and all of a sudden it sucks my nipple. A nipple twister; he's enlarging them! I've never used them before but it's one of my dearest kinks and the sensation of my nipple being sucked into the tube until there's no air left to pull out is incredible; like a mouth constantly pulling at it, pinpricks of pleasure and pain sparking through it. I drool through the gag in my pleasure.

He doesn't wait for my to adjust before doing the other one and the twin feeling is divine.

I know we haven't even touched on the nipple torture I've spoken of, and knowing that some women find this too much is laughable to me; I can't get enough. I never want these taken off, this constant low level thrum of pain, it's like a current running through my nipples and down to my clit and I shift restlessly; as if someone is fucking their hard cock into my sopping cunt.

''We're going to have a schedule for this; you'll be wearing something to enlarge your pathetic nipples almost constantly; if I'm not playing with them some other way, or you're not needing a break from the sucking they'll be on. I doubt we can make them bigger in two days and one night, but we'll fucking try regardless.''

Next he reaches beneath me and rubs his large hands over my filthy cunt; smearing it's slick over my clit and again I feel that tube opening place over it before it's pulled out from under its hood and up into the tube, getting thicker with each centimetre of growth.

I squeal and pump my hips; my udders swaying and the twisters pulling on them before he gives my ass another harsh SMACK.

''It looks like a sad little micro dick!'' He laughs and I feel and hear him flick the tube; it's like someone pinching and pulling my clit with forceps.

''Now, what shall we do for the final touch?'' He slides his fingers against my hole but never pushes in; but god, I want him inside, stretching me. ''I don't want you coming while I'm gone, of course. So, do you know what a proctoscope is? It's usually used anally but I want a clear view of this front hole.''

Something snubbed is pushed against my opening and pushed in; it widens with each inch and, as I clench against it, trying to guess its shape he explains.

''It's flared, like a funnel; usually it allows doctors to see the insides of assholes easily, to check for abnormalities because; slut, it's entirely clear. I can see your muscles writhing and your whore juices sliding around it. Plus, when it's this deep,'' he gives a final push and it settles deep inside my hole. ''You can't push it out; at least, not in your position you can't!'' It's strange; it's so deep inside me and so smooth; I can't feel any real pleasure, just the unending sensation of my walls being stretched to their limits. Though I imagine those limits are going to change this weekend.

''One final thing; I imagine you came here to get properly fucked, so, let me indulge you.'' He moves round to front, and something is brought near my face. He reaches past the ring and pulls out my dripping panties but soon they're replaced. A dildo is pushed into my mouth , sliding against my tongue and cheeks, before being...pulled out?

''Wha-MMHFG!'' It's slides back in, not too deep but it's barely smaller than the ring and I drool helplessly around it.

''Haven't guessed? It's mechanical, whore. It'll keep your mouth pleasantly fucked while I go make dinner. It's the only hole that deserves the attention, really. Do you think I'd want to pleasure your filthy asshole or your cunt that drools more than your fucking mouth? Of course not. Pleasure that dildo, slut and keep those holes clenched tight around the gifts I was kind enough to fill them with. I'll be back soon.''

He moves away and I hear him ascend the stairs; all the while the dildo pumps my mouth and I'm unable to close it against the moans that tumble from my lips behind the leather; my cunt is filled to the brim and the funnel...thing presses against the heavy as shit buttplug. And even though it's my mouth being actively fucked I could swear the pumps on my nipples and clit feel as though they're being pulled and pinched constantly. I can't move more than a few centimetres and each tiny shift send darts of pleasure and pain and degradation through me. I'm left in this basement being fucked by a machine and played with by toys and I've never felt more me.

The Gag: https://www.extremerestraints.com/pie-hole-silicone-feeding-gag.html
The Fuck Bench: https://www.extremerestraints.com/the-punishing-bench.html
The Top: https://www.rubberloft.com/bra-with-exposed-breasts-thick-latex-by-latexa-germany.html
The Anal Plug: https://www.extremerestraints.com/dark-hive-metal-and-silicone-ribbed-anal-plug.html
The Cunt: https://www.extremerestraints.com/anal-rectum-proctoscope.html
The Fucking Machine: https://www.extremerestraints.com/matrix-multi-angle-fucking-machine.html

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
Feel free to pm me what you guys like so far; what can be improved etc I’ll be fixing some errors tonight but usually when I’m done writing a scene I’m too horny to grammar and spell check! <3

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
PART THREE: FRIDAY NIGHT (CONTIN)

My mouth is so slick with saliva as I drool around this fucking machine; the endless repetition of it gliding in and out. I would've thought I'd be getting a dry mouth but with the constant friction of it against my tongue and cheeks and the fact my head is angled slightly down? I'm salivating like a bitch. My nipples now feel like they're being lightly scratched over with long nails; not quite pain but certainly different from before. My clit though, it's working against me and my rule to not come; I can't see it and I know it can't be that big but with the length and weight of the tube it does feel like there's a cock between my legs being worked over by a clever mouth and I can't help my hips pumping down every now and then which of course; sets my muscles clenching and sucking against the dildo in my cunt and that fucking weighted bastard in my ass. It's neverending and I think I could come from this; this only movement being that dildo drilling my gagged mouth.

Schick

''Have you enjoyed your time with your new friends, whore?'' His footsteps clack down the stairs; ''I've been enjoying the show upstairs; you moan each time that cock leaves it's sheath, do you miss it?'' I can hear him laugh to himself somewhere behind me.

''Before you came I installed a few different cameras around the house, even while I was cooking I had a great view of you jiggling udders and micro dick. Plus a clear view of your face-fucking and holes. It was fucking hilarious, listening to you moo so shamelessly. Did you think I wouldn't hear?'' I moan as the crawls up inside me; I really have been getting off to some basic toys.

All of a sudden I feel his hands sliding over my ass cheeks, squeezing so gently before he suddenly grabs one firmly in each hand and starts to jiggle them up and down, side to side!

''UNG!''

It's jostling the toys inside me! The plug presses so hard against my passage opening and I have to work to stop my muscles from trying to push it out.

''Keep them in, slut!'' He says that but his hands don't stop pulling and pushing and pinching my ass. Oh no, I can't stop it! My cunt clenching and relaxing due to him shifting the dildo inside me...it's shifting. I press down firmly with my inner walls and try to keep it in but the motion of his hands is playing my clit and nipples like fiddles, the weighted toys pulling at them even more! My cunt feels hotter and more and more slick flows down and the toy is pressed slowly out despite my efforts; each inch feeling like sweet agony. I'm moaning like a whore as my mouth is continuously fucked throughout this game and god, that fucking flared toy...it's not wide enough to hope to stay in! He takes his hands away and I'm relieved, maybe I can still hold on-

SLAP SLAP SLAP

''Ah!'' ''Fng!'' ''Angh!''

My cheeks are on fire as his hands own them and with that third slap I feel the toy pushed out of my cunt, the last three inches or so sliding out on what feels like a wave of slick and then the clunk of it hitting the floor as my hole clenches useless around nothing.

''Well, slut, you already broke the rule about not losing the gifts I give you?'' His hand pinches my soaking labia. '' I'd say that deserves a punishment, wouldn't you? During dinner, I think.''

He walks around me and turns off the fucking machine; though the dildo rests half in my open mouth.

''Let's get you ready to eat, hm?''

franfran

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 30, 2017
PART 4: FRIDAY NIGHT (CONTINUED)

I gaze up at him stupidly. My cunt still spasms against nothing and the weight in my ass makes my hips shift constantly. The dildo in my mouth is wet and drool slipes down the sides of my mouth. I must look at shameful as I feel. Without another word he unstraps me and hauls my up to sit on the bench, my mouth left open round the ring gag. Once they're in view he grabs my tits, squeezing and pulling at them and I moan and garble at him. It feels like vice clamps round my saggy breasts. They're soft and malleable enough that he's able to twist them round quite hard and far. The pumps on the end add weight to the abuse, like they're being pulled down. He glances at one and to my embarrassment he goes over to a nearby cabinet and pulls out a ruler.

"1.5 inches. Not bad, slut. I think we'll have them at 2 by Sunday. You clit though....ah. 2inches already. You're a grower!" Appeased he flicks the pump on my clit as he pulls away.

"Now, let's get you dressed for dinner." He brings out a set of vacuum cups. One for each tit and another I assume for my pussy. He picks up the ruler from before and tells me to stand infront of him. Hands up and behind my head, legs spread. Then the hits start.

Across my belly, my thighs, my chest. He's relentless. The snap of the ruler against my skin makes my entire body feel aflame and I can feel wetness slide down my cunt. I cry slightly and moan and wriggle to which he just laughs cruelly.

"You look like the world's shittiest belly dancer, slut." With that he starts focusing his strikes across my tits, making them bounce and jiggle. Then, with a brief smirk, three final hits. Each nipple and my clit. He's slapping the pumps off rather than gently removing the seal! I scream around my gag as they spring free and my engorged parts feel the cold of the room. But I get no respite. He takes up a vial of oil and massages my tits. Pulling on the nipples like teats. When they're good and shiny he picks up the first cup and seals it over my left boob, then does the same with the right before starting to pump the handle on the attached hose. The cups are quite wide but not long and soon my tit fat fills them, my swollen nipples pressing against the plastic. Satisfied he asks whether I like my new see through bra.

Tears on my face and drool on my chin I nod at him and make a soft grunt.

Next is my clit and pussy of course and he repeats the process. Though he uses my own wetness to creat the seal and slides three fingers into my cunt and tells me to fuck myself on them. I do so, awkwardly squatting down and rising up while he hand stays in places, his long, thick fingers wriggling inside me, stroking my walls on each pass. The cups on my tits bounce against my rib cage as I get faster and I can hear the sounds of his fingers squishing against my flesh. When I'm panting and glassy eyed he removes his hand and quickly pumps my pussy up til the heat of it fogs the plastic.

"Well done, slut. You can follow basic commands at least! Next, I want you to to put on your special outfit." He holds up a length of black leather covered in clips and belts and buckles. "This is a Pet Crawler suit. Your arms are buckled to your shoulders, like so," he explains while putting it on me. "Next, the straps from the shoulders come down the back and cross back over your hips and then your ass. Now we'll slip your thighs and calves in. So kneel down, elbows on the ground yes. I bring up the calf restraint and buckle them to the straps by your ass and ta-da! I got myself a stupid little pet! I dug these out for you while you got off to machines. Do you like them?" Without waiting for answering grunt he buckles a lead to the O ring of my collar and leads me to the stairs.

It's hard to find my balance but Sir is patient with me again and let's me acclimate. The motion of my crawling moves the wide plug inside my ass and i find myself moaning with each step. We start on the stairs and the plug pulls hard against my asshole like I'm being gently fucked but we make it and he leads me to the kitchen where I see the table laid for one and a bowl by the chair.

He sits himself down and unclips my lead. "There you go, eat up. Water is in the corner." So saying he turns his attention to his own plate and i look down at my bowl. It's human food. Mashed potatoes, gravy and veg, mixed together a bit. But i know i can make it work and I bend my head, Scooping the food into my mouth with my tongue. This is how my dinner goes. I'm dehumanised, barely able to move and left to eat like an animal. I'm so fucking wet and desperate and when i finish the bowl i crawl under the table, between his thighs and i moan up at him so he pays attention to me. Without stopping his meal, he reaches down, undoes his trousers and pulls out his cock. It's half hard. A hand grabs my hair and pulls me onto him.

"Just to shut you up."

I moan and let my tongue massage him gently as he enjoys his meal.

Featured Threads

New Personals