My husband's birthday

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Sorry guys, this will probably be more for me than for you guys. I'm wanting to do something special for my husband's birthday this year and this is where I'm going to plan out my ideas.

I'm going to have to see if any of our friends can be available to help me, but I want to kind of have myself 'kidnapped'.

I'm thinking I might start off with a little video waiting for him when he gets home, maybe a few more at each of the 'clue' locations. So, video one tells him maybe a locker at a gym and when he gets there, there will be a USB key with another video for the next clue and maybe an item of my clothing. Enough of these for him to eventually get to where I'm being held hostage naked...

Think he'll like it?

nina

Verified Observer
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 13, 2016
Sounds like a great idea to me at least, while I don't know your husband's preferences I do think he should appreciate your efforts and have fun solving too:)

Reactions: MissKubo

BamaSwitch

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2010
fetlife.com
I think this would be incredibly fun and a wonderful idea! The more that he figured out what the clues led to, the more excited and curious he would become to get to the next clue.

Well done!

If you decide to do this, please let us know how it goes. :)

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Maybe it could start with a happy birthday self-bondage video, then just as I'm binding myself, the 'kidnappers' make their appearance. Cut the video and then come back on with the first 'ransom' demand and instructions where to go.

I've found five USB drives around the house. Wondering if I need to book a hotel room for where he'll find me? It could be the trunk of a car, but I have some safety concerns about that. As long as it's not while the car is moving, I guess?

Now, where could I hide those USB's so only my husband will find them? Maybe I should figure out how to encrypt them...

Reactions: The king

Intorockandroll90

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 2, 2019
Love the theatre of the fake kidnapping!

I also like the idea of the hotel room. Seems much safer than trying the boot of a car or any other location. Maybe his success could find you locked up and blindfolded on the hotel room bed (all safety precautions including a release please).

Obviously I’m not your husband so don’t know his desires though.

Maybe instead of USB’s though a letter in an envelope? Just for practicalities sake (USB needs a laptop and starting up a computer etc?) maybe even an email system to smartphone?

Good luck and keep us informed!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Love the theatre of the fake kidnapping!

I also like the idea of the hotel room. Seems much safer than trying the boot of a car or any other location. Maybe his success could find you locked up and blindfolded on the hotel room bed (all safety precautions including a release please).

Obviously I’m not your husband so don’t know his desires though.

Maybe instead of USB’s though a letter in an envelope? Just for practicalities sake (USB needs a laptop and starting up a computer etc?) maybe even an email system to smartphone?

Good luck and keep us informed!

Good thinking. I wonder if there's some way I can put the videos up online somewhere that only he will be able to access, on a sort of basis where it will delete after he closes the window?

Sanpow89

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 6, 2010
for vids just he can watch: Make 2 new xhamster accounts and add them each other as friends. Use one of them to upload the videos (settings: privat, just for friends) and give him the login datas as information at one point.

But i think you have to make 2 new accounts for each video or he could watch all at the same time...

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Been a bit busy but trying to follow this, love the idea by the way!

A few comments/ideas I'd like to add, definitely feel the hotel is way safer than being locked in a car boot!
However maybe your helpers (assuming you get them) could still take a hostage photo or video that show you being hustled into the boot to be taken away and you could be yelling out where the next clue is?
Another video clue could perhaps also have your kidnappers "torturing" you with a vibe to make you read out the next clue.
Helpers also means you don't have to rely on self bondage at the hotel, you could get someone to tie you up properly perhaps in classic kidnap "bound to a chair" style. They could also be on hand for safety once you are bound.

And finally not sure if this one is your kind of thing but something I have done in the past is to use one of those plastic Kinder Surprise egg liner things, (you know the thing that holds the toy?) and put handcuff keys inside it. This can be placed in your vagina and he has to fish it out to be able to release your cuffs?

Anyway can't wait to hear the final plans and its so nice to see the community here jumping in with ideas too!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
maybe your helpers (assuming you get them) could still take a hostage photo or video that show you being hustled into the boot to be taken away and you could be yelling out where the next clue is?
Another video clue could perhaps also have your kidnappers "torturing" you with a vibe to make you read out the next clue.
Helpers also means you don't have to rely on self bondage at the hotel, you could get someone to tie you up properly perhaps in classic kidnap "bound to a chair" style. They could also be on hand for safety once you are bound.

And finally not sure if this one is your kind of thing but something I have done in the past is to use one of those plastic Kinder Surprise egg liner things, (you know the thing that holds the toy?) and put handcuff keys inside it. This can be placed in your vagina and he has to fish it out to be able to release your cuffs?

😍

Thank you!

Reactions: Doctor Pervert

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Okay, accomplices are in place, and they want to play too.

My husband is a lucky boy indeed...

Hotel is booked, so just need to work out now where we'll be leaving the 'clues'

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Hmmm, logistically this is becoming a bit of a challenge, namely because I'm going to have to film my scenes at each location before leaving locker keys, PO Box keys, etc. Aside from the final position at the hotel, we're going to have to do all the segments in reverse.

That or film them a couple of weeks in advance, and then my friends can sort out the keys on the day while I film the beginning self-bondage scene...

Plenty to think about and only a few weeks to finalize it.

On another note, definitely do not, ever, go to a lap dancing club on an end of semester night out with the other mothers from your child's class...

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
The video scenes are filmed. All except for the first one which I'm going to save for his actual birthday. I can afford to do that one on the day, it's at home.

The one at the gym was quite tough, people seemed to be going in and out constantly. It seemed like I was hanging around conspicuously forever, but finally we caught enough of a break to film me, cuffed and gagged in the lingerie I've bought for the occasion, being dragged out. We're going to leave the first SD card and my panties in a locker there. He'll be left the locker key at home when he finds the "first" video in which I'm initially shown being "kidnapped". The SD card we're leaving will be a short clip of me bound and struggling, pantie-less, at the PO box we've rented.

Filming there was relatively straightforward, although slightly expensive; £65 for a month's rental with 24 hour access, with all the extras like registration and key deposit... 🤑

Once we'd registered and paid, we got to be left alone, so we could film a short segment of bound me having my bra forced off which we managed to do without being disturbed 🤫

On his birthday, he'll find another SD card there of me at the train station parking lot being bundled, now naked, into the trunk of my car. Filming there was incredibly difficult with cars and people constantly coming and going from the parking lot. How we got away with it, I don't know. I'm just hoping we managed to keep out of view of the CCTV. We think we did, but they disguise the cameras nowadays... :rolleyes:

But the REAL difficulty was the hotel. Just trying to get a shot of me being bundled past the sign was a real nightmare. We managed it, and I THINK we got away with it, but we set up to film and then had to abort and throw my coat back over me about a hundred times!! We got some odd looks from all the people passing by :oops:

Anyway, the plan is just about set. From his point of view, he'll come home and find the laptop open with a Post-It note saying "play me". He'll watch me doing him a striptease to my new lingerie and then some self-bondage. Then our friends will come in, masked, and pause the video. Then he'll see me at the gym before one of my "kidnappers" tells him the locker number and where he's left the locker key.

He'll go to the gym and open the locker to find the digital camera, the PO Box key and my panties. The video clip will be the one at the PO Box location, and then he'll be told the box number and address.

There'll be my bra, spare car key and an SD card in the PO Box. That will show him the video at the train station where I'm bundled naked into the trunk.

Finally at the train station, he'll find my car and in the trunk will be the final SD card with the video of me at the hotel so he'll know where to find me, and the room key and number.

I'm so horny now, but also trying to work out what order we're going to make the drops on the day is hurting my brain... :unsure:

I've got a couple weeks to work that out. For now, I'm aroused and I'm tired so I'm going to lazily go pleasure myself to sleep. Goodnight 💋

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
Great job! This a really special treat, seeing how much effort is going into it, it is sure to be a winner.

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Wow. I've just discovered this thread and this is insane. I would love to get such a present. And I would love to film such a present. I wouldn't have the guts though.

I really hope he appreciates all the hard work!

MissKubo

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Apr 15, 2011
Thank you for your kind comments guys 😍

I'm so ashamedly wet today, the couple who helped me are very good friends of ours and part of our circle, but doing things with them without my husband being with us felt a little bit wrong, but also very exciting... 🤦

Trying to get a hold of myself because my husband and child will be home any minute

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Trying to get a hold of myself because my husband and child will be home any minute
Hidden public? Isn't that also a thing out there?

Will it be a long wait for you? I mean you seem to burst from excitement.

Featured Threads

New Personals