My incomplete pussy punishment😭

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
So today I tried to spread my pussy walls. I first clamped my right pussy wall and tied it to my thigh and I spread my my right thigh it was hurting a Lil. Then I took another clip and clamped it to the other one and tried to spread my legs but it was hurting a lot so removed the clamps but I tried again but I wasn't able to do that so quit it and started hitting my pussy with a toilet brush as someone suggested me and I felt good but I literally wasn't feeling horny coz I wasn't able to complete my 1st punishment. So someone plz suggest me some punishment for not completing the other one.
I only perform these acts in my washroom I live with my parents. No permanent marks. No blood. No toys.
Available things : clips to clamp myself. Toothpaste,3tooth brush's.
Love pussy,cunt,clit,nipple tortures.

This slut is asking for punishments so plz punish me I'm begging 😅

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
So today I tried to spread my pussy walls. I first clamped my right pussy wall and tied it to my thigh and I spread my my right thigh it was hurting a Lil. Then I took another clip and clamped it to the other one and tried to spread my legs but it was hurting a lot so removed the clamps but I tried again but I wasn't able to do that so quit it and started hitting my pussy with a toilet brush as someone suggested me and I felt good but I literally wasn't feeling horny coz I wasn't able to complete my 1st punishment. So someone plz suggest me some punishment for not completing the other one.
I only perform these acts in my washroom I live with my parents. No permanent marks. No blood. No toys.

This could turn into a never ending loop, if you keep requesting punishments for punishments you can't or won't complete you won't be satisfied and neither will those giving you the tasks to do.

Let's break down what you are trying to do and see if you can find a way to do what you were tasked with. It seems from your description you were to clamp both pussy lips, attach the clamps to your legs in some way and then pull them apart by spreading your legs. Is this correct?
What you admit when you tried this is that it was hurting too much and so you stopped, it's not that you couldn't complete it, it's just you didn't want to complete it as it was too painful.

So to be fair to whoever gave you this task to do you should find a way to do it. Now you say you clamped both sides, was it the clamps that hurt too much or when you tried to spread them? If it was just the clamps then you need to practice more using them or find some less powerful clamps. If the clamps were ok but pulling them hurt too much then you can adjust how much they pull by using longer cord or rubber bands that stretch a little.

If you ask for cunt torture expect it will hurt, and hurt a lot. That's what a torture is, it will be painful and completing your tasks is essential if you want people to continue giving you ideas to try out.

MotherWitt

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 2, 2021
Ashford, Al
This could turn into a never ending loop, if you keep requesting punishments for punishments you can't or won't complete you won't be satisfied and neither will those giving you the tasks to do.

Let's break down what you are trying to do and see if you can find a way to do what you were tasked with. It seems from your description you were to clamp both pussy lips, attach the clamps to your legs in some way and then pull them apart by spreading your legs. Is this correct?
What you admit when you tried this is that it was hurting too much and so you stopped, it's not that you couldn't complete it, it's just you didn't want to complete it as it was too painful.

So to be fair to whoever gave you this task to do you should find a way to do it. Now you say you clamped both sides, was it the clamps that hurt too much or when you tried to spread them? If it was just the clamps then you need to practice more using them or find some less powerful clamps. If the clamps were ok but pulling them hurt too much then you can adjust how much they pull by using longer cord or rubber bands that stretch a little.

If you ask for cunt torture expect it will hurt, and hurt a lot. That's what a torture is, it will be painful and completing your tasks is essential if you want people to continue giving you ideas to try out.
Very smartly put....

Reactions: Kinky_Lobe

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021

If you ask for cunt torture expect it will hurt, and hurt a lot. That's what a torture is, it will be painful and completing your tasks is essential if you want people to continue giving you ideas to try out

I've Actually completed doing a task and
I've completed a few tasks though
Very smartly put....

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
I've completed a few tasks though
Sure, but we don't see that in your post. We can only respond based on what you say, this isn't a criticism it's simply trying to help you understand the other side of the equation.

What I was pointing out is that when you post open or generic messages requesting punishments you are very likely to get some that are beyond your limits. If you don't refine your requests to be more specific you could very likely get another which will also be beyond you and so you can keep going around in circles.

Nikki_luv

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Apr 18, 2021
Sure, but we don't see that in your post. We can only respond based on what you say, this isn't a criticism it's simply trying to help you understand the other side of the equation.

What I was pointing out is that when you post open or generic messages requesting punishments you are very likely to get some that are beyond your limits. If you don't refine your requests to be more specific you could very likely get another which will also be beyond you and so you can keep going around in circles.
Okay tq sir

PunisherH

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2020
A

This slut is asking for punishments so plz punish me I'm begging 😅are u
Are u still looking for punishments?

StormyDungeons

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 27, 2021
Atlanta, Ga, USA

A suggestion to ease pain = buy anal ease and rub a bit onto the area. It wll not stop all feeling just take the edge off enough so you can manage and continue. There are several products like that one and anal ease is actually a brand. Its the active ingredient you look for.

Once you do that i should think you will be ok.

Featured Threads

New Personals