My Masters Voice

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
“I want you dressed in something I’ll like when I get home, you are to please me, to please my eye, and then when I am ready, to please my body”. My master’s words over the phone sent a tingle through my body. I knew what he meant. He was in the mood to abuse me again, to let me know that he was my Master, he would tease me in whatever way he wanted, until he wanted to fuck me.

I rushed to my room, found his favourite little outfit, a corset that I had bought, just for his eyes. I found my fishnet stockings, and hurriedly put them on. Now the make up, I had to look attractive for him, had to please him. I knew that in the mood he was in, make up didn’t matter, he wanted to take out the day’s frustration on someone, and that was me. That was my role in his life – “you are to be ready to be fucked whenever I want to fuck you” were the words are relationship was built on “ whichever hole I choose, whatever time I choose, What you want doesn’t matter”.

By the time Master arrived home, I was lying on the bed, wearing my skimpy little corset and stockings. I had assumed the position, as Master would say, my legs wide apart, waiting to be fucked. Wondering what he had in mind for me. I could feel his eyes looking at me, felt as though he could see through the corset.

“The way you look pleases the Master, don’t ever forget slave, you are mine, to do as I please” he said, “Look at you, lying there dressed like a whore, ready to be fucked”. “Why are you dressed like that”?

He enjoyed the power he held over me, loved to torment and humiliate me.

“I am dressed to please you master, ready to do as you wish”. I sometimes found it difficult to talk like that, but I was learning to enjoy it.

“Kneel before your master slut” he commanded, and I immediately obeyed.

He continued to look at me “ you are mine”, with those words his hand slipped into my corset and he grabbed my small tits “these tits belong to me”, his other hand went between my legs, “this cunt belongs to me, I will do as I wish with you”.

“Yes master” I responded quietly.

“I didn’t hear you” he hissed. I knew he wanted more..

Yes Master, my body belongs to you, my thoughts, if I had any would be irrelevant, all I have is yours, for your pleasure – I am yours to do with as you please”. I hoped my compliance would give me an easy time, a short time of abuse, but there was never any way of knowing.

He grabbed my arm, and pulled it down by my ankle, he restrained my wrist to my ankle, as he did the same to the other side I wondered what he had in mind for me tonight. I turned my head to see if there was any clue of what lay in wait for me. He noticed, slapped my ass and whispered “what I do to you is my business, not yours. You do not need to know”. As he was speaking, he blindfolded me.

“But Master” I cried out. This time the whip came down on me. “Shut up you little slut, I am tired of hearing your voice” he continued as he gagged me “you are my fuckslave, your feelings or thoughts do not matter”. Then the headphones went on, and as I felt the ankle spreader going on, was aware that he had me the way he wanted me.

Vulnerable and Fuckable.

I was still on my knees on the bed, my arms resting beside me, wrists cuffed to the ankle. I could not hear anything. Was my master in the room? Had he left me there to teach me not to be disobedient? How long would he be? What would he do to me? He had never had me in this position before, and my imagination was on overdrive. Would he be bringing friends? I shuddered at what might be ahead for me.

I felt the bed move. Master was in the room, he plugged my headphones in, and his music filled my ears, It wasn’t soft gentle music, it had a beat. My excitement turned to fear.

Something was inserted into my cunt, what was it? It was vibrating in time to the music, I felt safer as I realised that Master obviously had new toys to play with. There would not be an audience. I hoped that the music would not get to heavy, too much of a beat, I could feel the excitement build up in my body again, and I did not want to cum too soon. He would punish me for that, I was there for his pleasure, not mine. I tried to relax and just enjoy the vibrations.

Something was going into my ass; I could feel something going in deeper and deeper. It wasn’t him though. I came to the conclusion that it was beads. The feeling of powerlessness was overwhelming, vulnerability excited me.

My master removed my mouth gag, but before I could speak dragged my head down until I could feel his cock in my mouth. For a moment it made sense to me. He had once spoken of filling all holes at the same time to see the reaction. To see if my pathetic body would give in and cum, without penetration. I knew from that conversation that if I did come, I would be punished.

I concentrated on sucking his cock, I knew master liked to inflict pain, and would use any excuse to punish me. He pulled my hair. I wondered for a moment why. Was he just enjoying the pain he was causing? He pulled harder.. I stopped sucking him, and lifted my head. He moved the headphone and whispered
“What do you say slut?”

There was silence, what did he want me to say?

He got up and removed the headphones, he moved around silently. Suddenly I felt and heard the whip on my ass. Again, and again. Each time the whip came down harder – he wanted a response from me, but what. The whip lashes were beginning to sting.

“You ungrateful, little fuckslut” he said in between lashes. It came to me:

“Thank you Master. Thank you for the privilege of allowing me to suck your cock. You are so good to me for allowing me to suck you Master” I knew I was probably going over the top with my grovelling, but I wanted the whipping to stop. It worked.

I could feel him removing the beads from my ass, then the vibrator came out. Could this be it, was he ready to fuck me? Was the session coming to an end?

“That’s better, and what does the little fuck slut want now”? He was taunting me; he wanted to hear me beg. But my response was simple:

“I want you to fuck me”

The whip came down of me again – I could not take any more:

“Master, please, I beg you, I will do or say whatever you want, please do not punish me”. I had used the word he liked to hear, beg.

“If you want me to stop, you have to tell me what you want” he responded coldly and continued to whip, albeit lighter.

“Master, your fuckslave wants you to fuck her, No” I corrected myself "Your fuckslave is begging to be fucked, to have her masters big cock thrust inside her, until she is filled with you, until you cum and fill her pathetic little cunt. I also know master, that I am only here for your pleasure, and that you will not fuck me until you want.”

“You can continue slut”

“Master, I am just a little whore, but please, I beg that you take pity on me, and being the considerate master you are, fuck me”

With that I felt him entering me, felt his thrusting, his cock in my cunt. It was over; the torment was over, now I could just enjoy the fuck.
“As you have been such a good slut you can cum”, he thrust harder, until he filled me with his cum. At the same time, I knew I could not hold back any more, my moaning got loader.

It was over.

Last edited:

sirh

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 15, 2011
nice

hi dear tats nice story but it is not so horny
next time write sth really horny

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I like it. Made me horny, but I am always horny.

bad slave

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 6, 2011
My Masters voice

I like it. Made me horny, but I am always horny.

By the way ,it shouldn't be in the fiction thread really, and photo's of this session can be found under the heading pictures of me, in my album.

Last edited: