My personal slave

BeastlyNinja

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 31, 2011
Hi just to let you know I will be posting this on getdare and tinktalk so here it Goes.
Characters
Austin
Jennifer
One day when I was 18 I met a girl at walmart. So I talked to this girl at walmart and she ended up at my house. So I tell her about getdares/tinktalks master/slave. Once I told her all about she said she wanted to be my slave. Since everytime I tell them about the master/slave thing they run so I was shocked. So we decided that she moves in. When we agreed to let her move into my apartment we ran right to my car to go get her stuff. While we were driving I asked her if she wanted to go through with this and she said yes

Once we get to her DADS house we sneak inside and start packing her stuff. We were almost done packing then we heard the door open. Her dad had gotten off work and was walking to her room. We started to panic so I his in the closit. I was in the closit for awhile before Jennifer gave me away. Once she tells her dad I'm in the closit I hear a scream then the closit door opens............

BeastlyNinja

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 31, 2011
Right as the door opens a see her father right infront of me. When he sees me he grabs me and says finally my daughter is moving out!! We were shocked that he said that then he helped us pack. After he helped us pack he walked to the car and helped us in. On the way back home I asked her why her father was like that? Then she said he was gay. It was very odd to me but I just kept driving.

About 1 hour later we get home and we go inside. Once were inside I tell her to go to the guestroom. When we got there I told her to lay down on the bed naked. Once she did that I quickly strapped her down and gagged her. I have a machine i said that I put 2 hooks up your ass hole and they stretch out to get your ass hole bigger. So I hook her up and it starts pulling. I go and have a beer and had to wait 15 minutes until I had to stop the machine or she could suffer to much. So I Acsidently fell asleep waking up to screams of pain. I ran to the guestroom and unhooked the machine. I look at the clock and it had been 30 minutes while she was in that pain I decided to FUCK her. So I stick the dick into her ass hole and then I felt something coming out of her ass

BeastlyNinja

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 31, 2011
It had been a couple seconds until I pulled my cock and and she made a shit. It was so disgusting but why let poop go to waste. I told her to eat it and she said no. Then I jammed it in her mouth. She ate it then passed out so I picked her up for her next activity. She woke up about 15 minutes later finding herself in only a bikini thong. What the fuck she said. Then she hears a voice say there are cords connected to your thong and the thong has absourbed water so it will shrink alot.

Sorry for the short part but very tired

Feryfurr

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 8, 2008
Ireland
The length isn't the problem here, it's the pace. I think you're going way too fast, too soon

BeastlyNinja

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Aug 31, 2011
I requested to be banned so please Depp let someone finish this from soon to be PuppyDog

Featured Threads

New Personals