My Punishment Bras

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
As a kind of an introduction, I am a life long crossdresser. Over the last few years have been working hard growing my breasts and am now up to a 36D cup (and still growing). And as they grew I started to explore things to do with them or to them. So I was out shopping a few weeks ago and bought a 2 pack of Maidenform push-up bras. One in red and lacy and one in plain black. The black one was boring so I decided to spice it up.... with 100's thumb tacks glued into each cup. I call it my punishment bra and have to wear it when ever I am bad. I call it my Iron Madenform Punishment bra! lol Last week I picked up a couple more bras, a pretty blue one that had more coverage than the push-up bra. and filled it with tacks.

Punishment Bras.JPG

I love wearing them for hours at a time. Sometimes I sleep in one. They really do not hurt so to speak but they are uncomfortable. and they rarely puncture the skin unless I get rough of sleep on my stomach.

After wearing one for a few hours....

tack bra results.jpg

Here are additional photos wearing he bras and the results that they cause to my breasts. - https://ibb.co/album/BHCPg0

Anyone else into tack bras?

Last edited:

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I love seeing them and reading about wearers' experiences with them, not sure I'd do it to my wife even if she was kinky though...

Reactions: Karren

Birchlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2022
Looks fantastic!!! I have punished my man-boobs for decades, I envy your beauties!

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
God that's lovely, I'm so jealous! Was it painful?
A little painful but mainly just uncomfortable. The other night I slept for 6 hours wearing a tack bra. Woke me up a couple time when I turned over on my stomach. Also did some vigorous exercises wearing one and it is very stimulating. Lol.

Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I had in mind to try putting tacs on a chair. Then sit on it, softly on the tacs and then suddenly legs up, bottom down against them! What do you think?

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
I had in mind to try putting tacs on a chair. Then sit on it, softly on the tacs and then suddenly legs up, bottom down against them! What do you think?

I you put a lot of tacks on the seat and glue them down (to the chair or a cloth or cushion), the pain will be manageable... a few loose tacks and you will probably end up in the emergency room imho.

BiSubbyHubbyAZ

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 15, 2022
Phoenix Metro AZ
As a kind of an introduction, I am a life long crossdresser. Over the last few years have been working hard growing my breasts and am now up to a 36D cup (and still growing). And as they grew I started to explore things to do with them or to them. So I was out shopping a few weeks ago and bought a 2 pack of Maidenform push-up bras. One in red and lacy and one in plain black. The black one was boring so I decided to spice it up.... with 100's thumb tacks glued into each cup. I call it my punishment bra and have to wear it when ever I am bad. I call it my Iron Madenform Punishment bra! lol Last week I picked up a couple more bras, a pretty blue one that had more coverage than the push-up bra. and filled it with tacks.

View attachment 97286

I love wearing them for hours at a time. Sometimes I sleep in one. They really do not hurt so to speak but they are uncomfortable. and they rarely puncture the skin unless I get rough of sleep on my stomach.

After wearing one for a few hours....

View attachment 97289

Here are additional photos wearing he bras and the results that they cause to my breasts. - https://ibb.co/album/BHCPg0

Anyone else into tack bras?
I like underwear that pokes. My wife got me a pink thong and wove little pieces of thin wire through the dick and balls so it steady pokes me. I enjoy it

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
I like underwear that pokes. My wife got me a pink thong and wove little pieces of thin wire through the dick and balls so it steady pokes me. I enjoy it

I tried putting tacks in my panties and found out that my male parts are much more sensitive than my breasts. I’d rather tuck them away and forget them! Lol

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I you put a lot of tacks on the seat and glue them down (to the chair or a cloth or cushion), the pain will be manageable... a few loose tacks and you will probably end up in the emergency room imho.
I don't offer ideas I haven't tried before on myself. Tacks are removable. Infections maybe? I spread alcohol before using sharp metal things on myself. But where can those tacks go without feeling them? Naah, I don't think sitting on them you actually get them inside by accident. But it's just a buttock torture, who would get them in their asses or pussies anyway?

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
Started constructing my new punishment bra. Took forever to glue over 150 tacks in a spiral pattern into one cup of my new bra. Bought 34DD which is a band size too small but large enough cups so it should be nice and tight and should make for an interesting pattern on my breasts.

new spiral.jpg