My Punishment Bras

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
As a kind of an introduction, I am a life long crossdresser. Over the last few years have been working hard growing my breasts and am now up to a 36D cup (and still growing). And as they grew I started to explore things to do with them or to them. So I was out shopping a few weeks ago and bought a 2 pack of Maidenform push-up bras. One in red and lacy and one in plain black. The black one was boring so I decided to spice it up.... with 100's thumb tacks glued into each cup. I call it my punishment bra and have to wear it when ever I am bad. I call it my Iron Madenform Punishment bra! lol Last week I picked up a couple more bras, a pretty blue one that had more coverage than the push-up bra. and filled it with tacks.

Punishment Bras.JPG

I love wearing them for hours at a time. Sometimes I sleep in one. They really do not hurt so to speak but they are uncomfortable. and they rarely puncture the skin unless I get rough of sleep on my stomach.

After wearing one for a few hours....

tack bra results.jpg

Here are additional photos wearing he bras and the results that they cause to my breasts. - https://ibb.co/album/BHCPg0

Anyone else into tack bras?

Last edited:

subbysecret

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 3, 2012
I love seeing them and reading about wearers' experiences with them, not sure I'd do it to my wife even if she was kinky though...

Reactions: Karren

Birchlover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 24, 2022
Looks fantastic!!! I have punished my man-boobs for decades, I envy your beauties!

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
God that's lovely, I'm so jealous! Was it painful?
A little painful but mainly just uncomfortable. The other night I slept for 6 hours wearing a tack bra. Woke me up a couple time when I turned over on my stomach. Also did some vigorous exercises wearing one and it is very stimulating. Lol.

Reactions: andrei

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I had in mind to try putting tacs on a chair. Then sit on it, softly on the tacs and then suddenly legs up, bottom down against them! What do you think?

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
I had in mind to try putting tacs on a chair. Then sit on it, softly on the tacs and then suddenly legs up, bottom down against them! What do you think?

I you put a lot of tacks on the seat and glue them down (to the chair or a cloth or cushion), the pain will be manageable... a few loose tacks and you will probably end up in the emergency room imho.

BiSubbyHubbyAZ

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 15, 2022
Phoenix Metro AZ
As a kind of an introduction, I am a life long crossdresser. Over the last few years have been working hard growing my breasts and am now up to a 36D cup (and still growing). And as they grew I started to explore things to do with them or to them. So I was out shopping a few weeks ago and bought a 2 pack of Maidenform push-up bras. One in red and lacy and one in plain black. The black one was boring so I decided to spice it up.... with 100's thumb tacks glued into each cup. I call it my punishment bra and have to wear it when ever I am bad. I call it my Iron Madenform Punishment bra! lol Last week I picked up a couple more bras, a pretty blue one that had more coverage than the push-up bra. and filled it with tacks.

View attachment 97286

I love wearing them for hours at a time. Sometimes I sleep in one. They really do not hurt so to speak but they are uncomfortable. and they rarely puncture the skin unless I get rough of sleep on my stomach.

After wearing one for a few hours....

View attachment 97289

Here are additional photos wearing he bras and the results that they cause to my breasts. - https://ibb.co/album/BHCPg0

Anyone else into tack bras?
I like underwear that pokes. My wife got me a pink thong and wove little pieces of thin wire through the dick and balls so it steady pokes me. I enjoy it

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
I like underwear that pokes. My wife got me a pink thong and wove little pieces of thin wire through the dick and balls so it steady pokes me. I enjoy it

I tried putting tacks in my panties and found out that my male parts are much more sensitive than my breasts. I’d rather tuck them away and forget them! Lol

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I you put a lot of tacks on the seat and glue them down (to the chair or a cloth or cushion), the pain will be manageable... a few loose tacks and you will probably end up in the emergency room imho.
I don't offer ideas I haven't tried before on myself. Tacks are removable. Infections maybe? I spread alcohol before using sharp metal things on myself. But where can those tacks go without feeling them? Naah, I don't think sitting on them you actually get them inside by accident. But it's just a buttock torture, who would get them in their asses or pussies anyway?

Karren

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • M2F
  • Private
May 23, 2022
Started constructing my new punishment bra. Took forever to glue over 150 tacks in a spiral pattern into one cup of my new bra. Bought 34DD which is a band size too small but large enough cups so it should be nice and tight and should make for an interesting pattern on my breasts.

new spiral.jpg

Featured Threads

New Personals